Last Updated: 7th December, 2018
Every year, lovebirds around the world eagerly wait for February 14. It is the day of romance and love. A day when lovers express their love for each others by offering roses, taking her out on a date or simply holding her hands and saying the three magical words 'I Love You'. Everyone wants to celebrate the day in the most romantic way. Here we would give you a few ideas which would surely make your partner blush.
1 Want to really surprise her. Then cook her favorite meal for dinner and do try to make the surroundings romantic with some heart-shaped balloons and fragrant flowers. A candle-lit dinner dinning table with a bottle of wine would add more charm to the ambiance. Since it will just be the two of you, steal the time for snuggling in and watching a film that both of you like. A romantic time is sure to follow this.
2. How about driving away from the city's hustle and bustle to a quiet place where you can see a sky full of stars. Make sure to carry along a blanket, albums of old pictures you wish to go through with your Valentine under a twinkling sky and your lover's favorite snack to munch on. Choosing to spend time looking at the wonders of nature can bring you both closer. How very romantic?
3. Think of a hobby your Valentine loves and secretly indulge yourself in its pursuit. Write a love poem if your partner loves reading or learn a few dance moves for the love of your life. A feeling that you can go an extra mile for your love will fill her/him with inexplicable happiness.
4. Valentine's Day provides the perfect opportunity for married people to rekindle their love. So, how about a romantic getaway with your wife. Spend a nice quiet day with her at a place far away from the maddening crowd. After all, celebrating love is all about giving uninterrupted time to each other.
5. If you are childhood sweethearts and have gone to school or college together, take a trip down the memory lane on Valentine’s Day. Take your sweetheart to where you first met, and where you proposed and where you stole that first kiss. It will indeed be a day to remember forever.
6. Go for a Zen treatment together. You can avail of the couple treatment and have the most relaxed Valentine’s evening before you finish it later in the night with renewed romance.
7. If you have just started dating ask her out on a date. Take her for a cocktail to a restaurant. So be sure to have red roses and champagne or wine ready and waiting for a successful end to the evening.
8. If it is the first Valentine after the wedding then it indeed is extra special. Try and recreate the evening of your wedding again. Order the cake with the same flavor, do up the bedroom with nice silken cushions, order a meal from a renowned restaurant and set a candle lit table for two. Have a beautiful romantic evening, just the two of you, away from the maddening crowd and the hustle and bustle of the city.
9. If you are a couple then you must be knowing each other's tastes by now. If not, then find out for there is still time. If your sweetie is a shopaholic, then take her to a nice mall and let her shop till she drops; if she loves pets, Valentine's Day is the best occasion to gift her a cute little pup. Same goes for girls. If your beau is a book lover, gift him a nice novel, for the sporty kind, you can gift him a cricket or football gear depending on the game he prefers and so on.
10. How about a hot air balloon ride on Valentine's Day. Book a hot air balloon for just the two of you. Apart from the joyful ride, the two of you can also spend some wonderful moments together high up in the air and far from the maddening crowd. If you are planning to propose to her, why not do it in the sky in a hot air balloon.
11. How about becoming an author just for him or her? Write a book about your beloved. List all the qualities of your beloved that made you fall in love with him/her. You can also include some interesting incidents that happened during your courtship. Your significant other would surely love this present.
12. Make a list of say 15 or 20 reasons of Why I Love You. On February 14, put the list next to your partner's plate at breakfast. Just look at the happiness on his/her face after reading the list.
13. You need not be John Keats. Just write a simple poem for your significant other and get it framed. It will not only show your love for your partner but will also be a gift which he/she will treasure for a lifetime.
Love is in the air. Happy Valentine’s Day!!
The love ideas are called for when you are in love or when your love is in trouble. Always remember "Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, and always perseveres. Love never fails."
Everybody falls in love at some point of time. So, if your are in love then Dgreetings.com is your best friend who will help you with some wonderful love ideas. Here are few love ideas to enrich your love life
Just this love ideas and make your life blessed with love forever.