Using patriotic party decorations theme , using stars and stripes..red,white and blue. Independence Day cake decorating ideas will make your party truly special since the party is an outdoor affair light up trees with red,white and blue lights.You will easily get American independence day theme decoration items like flags and balloons at a party store. Stripe napkins,star shaped serving trays flowers in red, white and blue and snacks with delicious dips will make your party a memorable one.It will be an easy,kids friendly and relaxed party,which everyone one will truly enjoy.
4th of July Party Invitation
No time to spend over envelope and stamps?
- Plan for a quick invitation. In times like this technology can be of great use. Use mail service to send out bulk emails to the ones you are planning to invite.
- Post the event on your facebook page and let your friends gather in the lieu.
4th of July Invitation Wording
1.) Please join us to celebrate the freedom and diversity of our country.
2.) Come celebrate 4th of July with us.
3.) Join us for fireworks, food and fun on the Fourth July we hope that you'll come and celebrate with us on Uncle Sam's birthday.
4.) Family, friend, food and fun. Please join us on the 4th July!
Independence Day picnic and celebrate in a great way.
5.) We're having party on 4th July.
There will be fireworks to light up the sky. We hope that you'll come and celebrate Independence day with us.
6.) Eat, drink and be patriotic join us for out annual Fourth of July party.
7.) It's the 4th July Time to eat, sing and dance! Come on over, we'll have a whole lot of fun.
8.) We're having a party for the 4th of July.
We'll serve hotdog and burgers and watch fireworks light up the sky.
Join us for the fourth of July barbecue!
4th of July Party Ideas For Kids
As the party is meant for the kids too, make sure they have a good time. Kids are fond of making crafts.
- Set up a place where kids can do these activities like making up hand print national flags and star wands like stuffs.
- You can also supply the kids with round beads in white, red and blue, along with other wires and tools to make bead necklaces and bracelets. But you have to keep the children in supervision as these are all chocking hazards.
Play Outdoor Games
In a warm summer time like this, outdoor games will be fun when you plan for water games. Not only kids but also parents will enjoy that. Swimming competition, water polo matches or just dip in the cool will give you a respite from the heat. For the kids you can plan for some Slip N slide game as well as decorate the pool with water balloons to make it all the more festive and colorful.
50 states theme
- There's time left for Halloween but who said that you can only wear costumes during Halloween celebrations? You can ask your guests to dress up like people from 50 different states of America.
- You can write down the names of each state in each of the chits and ask your guests to pick up each. The guest has to either dress up or bring food according to the culture of the very nation he has chosen.
4th of July Recipes
The 4th of July calls for celebrations to commemorate the freedom and independence of the entire nation of America. This is the day when people enjoy having parties, picnics, and fireworks. You too must be thinking of enjoying the day with your dear ones. What better way to celebrate than sharing a meal with them? Read on to know about recipes for the 4th of July menu.
4th of July Recipes for Kids
Below, you will find 4th of July recipe ideas for kids.
Here's one of the 4th of July cookie recipes you can try out for your kids. The ingredients you need for this recipe are:
- Cookie Dough
- Blue food coloring
- Red food coloring
- Divide the cookie dough into 3 parts. Tint one part red and the second part blue. Avoid tinting the third part.
- Chill the dough for some time.
- Cut out large star shaped pieces using the colored dough.
- Cut out a medium-sized star from the center of each big star.
- Press the medium stars against the centers of the larger stars having contrasting colors.
This is one of the ideal 4th of July desserts you may cook for your kids. The ingredients required for this recipe are:
- 2 cups of blue Powerade
- 12 disposable cups (having a capacity of 5 ounce)
- 1 cup of vanilla yogurt
- 12 craft sticks
- 2 cups of cran-raspberry juice
- 1 cup of frozen whipped topping
- Divide the Powerade juice in separate cups and keep them in the freezer.
- Let the juice freeze for 30 minutes.
- Mix the yogurt and whipped topping.
- Divide the above mixture into the 2 cups of blue juice.
- Place a craft stick in the center of each pop and keep the cups again in the freezer. Let them remain there for 45 minutes.
- Add cran-raspberry juice into the cups and again place them in the freezer. Let them remain in the freezer until the juice turns solid.
- To remove the pops, apply warm water over the outer part of the cups.
4th of July Appetizer Recipes
Cream-Filled Strawberries Recipe
The ingredients you need for this recipe are given below.
- 18 large and fresh strawberries
- 2 cups of reduced-fat whipped topping
- 1 cup of cold fat-free milk
- 1/4 teaspoon of almond extract
- 1 ounce of sugar-free vanilla pudding mix
- Remove the stems from strawberries and keep the berries apart.
- Beat milk and vanilla pudding mix for 2 minutes to create the topping.
- Fold in the topping and almond extract.
- Take about 5 spoons of the extract and topping, and add them into each berry.
- Chill the whipped topping and extract until they're ready to be served.
Sweet And Sour Chicken Drumsticks
The chicken drumsticks recipe is the perfect appetizer, and it is among the healthy 4th of July recipes that can be served as the main dish. You'll enjoy savoring this food item with brown rice and fresh pineapple. The ingredients you need for 4 servings of this recipe are:
- 2 pounds of chicken drumsticks with the skin removed
- 1/2 teaspoon of freshly grated orange zest
- 1/4 cup of water
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- 1/4 cup of orange juice
- 1 teaspoon of cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground pepper
- 1/4 cup of fresh mint (chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon and 1 tablespoon of cider vinegar
- Preheat the grill to medium temperature.
- Prepare the dipping sauce by combining orange juice, orange zest and coriander in a saucepan, and adding sprinkle vinegar (1 tablespoon) and salt (1/4 teaspoon) into it. Don't forget to add water and honey into the mixture. Boil the mixture.
- Beat cornstarch and a teaspoon of vinegar in a bowl.
- Add the cornstarch and vinegar to the mixture in the saucepan. Boil the mixture.
- Stir the mixture until it turns thick.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat.
- Add mint to the mixture and stir it.
- Sprinkle 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper over the drumsticks.
- Grill the drumsticks until they turn crispy on each side. Make sure the thermometer placed within the thick part of the recipe reads 165F.
- Keep the drumsticks with the dipping sauce separately.
- Preheat the broiler up to a high temperature.
- Apply cooking spray on the inner edges of the broiler pan.
- Add salt and pepper to the drumsticks.
- Broil the drumsticks until the thermometer inserted records a temperature of 165F.
4th of July Cake Recipes
Check out the 4th of July cake recipes you may prepare for your dear ones.
Red, White and Blue Cheesecake
This is one of the popular 4th of July recipes you'll love to serve to your dear ones. The ingredients for this recipe are:
For the crust:
For the filling:
- 2 cups of cracker crumbs
- 6 tablespoons of melted butter
- 8 ounce of softened cream cheese
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons of lemon juice
- 1/2 cup of seedless raspberry jam
- 1 pint of fresh blueberries
- Heat the oven to 325F.
- Grease a springform pan and place a waxed paper lining at the bottom.
- Add butter to the cracker crumbs placed in a bowl. Mix them well.
- Press the mixture into the springform pan, and refrigerate it.
- Beat sugar and cream cheese in a large bowl until the mixture turns smooth.
- Beat in the sour cream in the large bowl and add eggs one by one. Add vanilla extract and pour half of the batter into the springform pan.
- Heat the lemon juice and jam in a saucepan at a low temperature. Stir the mixture and add a part of it (in the form of stripes) to the batter in the springform pan.
- Mix the remaining batter with jam and pour a part of it over the cheesecake.
- Bake the cheesecake until it turns firm on its sides.
- Run a knife across the cake so as to loosen its sides.
- Use a plastic to wrap the cake, and let it chill for 4 hours.
- Take the cheesecake out of the refrigerator half an hour before you serve it. Place the cake on a platter.
- Warm any remaining jam mixture.
- Pour the jam mixture over the cheesecake and decorate the cake with blueberries.
Peachy Snack Cake:
The ingredients you need for 12 servings of this recipe are mentioned below.
- 3 cups of Raisin Bran cereal
- 2 tablespoons of melted butter
- 1/4 of teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/4 cup of butter (softened)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup of granulated sugar
- Slices of peach
- 1/4 teaspoon of nutmeg
- Combine butter, 1 1/2 cups of Raisin Bran, and brown sugar in a bowl and set the mixture for topping.
- Combine baking powder and flour in another bowl. Add salt and spices to the mixture.
- Beat granulated sugar, butter, and eggs in a separate bowl, and add the slices of peach.
- Add the flour mixture and Raisin Bran to the above mixture.
- Spread the entire mixture in a baking pan after you coat the pan with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle the topping on the mixture.
- Bake the mixture at 350F (for half an hour).
Your peachy snack cake is ready to be served!
These are some of the 4th of July recipes you can cook for your kids and dear ones on this special occasion.