New Year in Edinburgh
- New Year in Edinburgh is filled with festive activities of all shapes and forms that one needs to welcome the dawn of their new journey. The usual attractions of New Year in Edinburgh include the street parties , the concert in the gardens and the torchlight procession.
- Brimming with the new excitements of the approaching year, the city of Edinburgh brings to you myriad choices to celebrate New Year that leaves the most decisive reveler befuddled.
- Every year as Edinburgh heralds the approaching year, the city shows the world, how to celebrate the dawn of a new journey. As New Year in every culture and custom is about revitalization and recreation, New Year in Edinburgh is hard to imagine without the street parties.
- The street parties take place in the center of town with live music and theatre on several stages along Princes Street, George Street and the Royal Mile.
- The street party held at Princes Street is the home of New Year's celebrations. Packed with hundred and thousands of partygoers joining hands and singing, the street party on New Year's Eve presents the world a sight to be cherished. The event is all about contemporary and traditional music, street theatre, pipe bands, dazzling firework display and loads of fun.
- Against the enchanting backdrop of Edinburgh Castle, the revelers from Edinburgh and all over the world throng to dance, sing, hug, kiss and welcome the approaching year.
- However, the real attraction of the show is the breathtaking fireworks display set off from the Castle and six other sites through the city. So, pack off your bags and head to Edinburgh on this New Year.