Just like when a painter moves his magic wand of paintbrush and as a result you get some of the most exquisite paintings, in the same manner when a great philosopher or even a common man with some great thinking ability gets to play with words, then you get some of the beautiful quotations. Well, the best example of this can be viewed in the way of Christmas quotations, which give a real and unique picture of Christmas celebrations and the importance of Christmas in human life.
Well here are some of the best Christmas quotations.
1. "The rooms were very still while the pages were softly turned and the winter
sunshine crept in to touch the bright heads and serious faces with a Christmas
By Louisa May Alcott
2. "Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry
By Peg Bracken
3. "Remember, if Christmas isn't found in your heart, you won't find it under a
By Charlotte Carpenter
4. "Unless we make Christmas an occasion to share our blessings, all the snow in
Alaska won't make it 'white'."
By Bing Crosby
5. “It is the personal thoughtfulness, the warm human awareness, the reaching out
of the self to one's fellow man that makes giving worthy of the Christmas spirit."
By Isabel Currier
6. “They err who thinks Santa Claus comes down through the chimney; he really
enters through the heart."
By Mrs. Paul M. Ell
7. "Christmas, my child, is love in action."
By Dale Evans
8. "My first copies of Treasure Island and Huckleberry Finn still have some blue-
spruce needles scattered in the pages. They smell of Christmas still."
By Charlton Heston
9. "A Christmas candle is a lovely thing; It makes no noise at all, But softly gives
itself away; While quite unselfish, it grows small”
By Eva K. Logue
10. "Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love."
By Hamilton Wright Mabi
11. "Christmas is, of course, the time to be home - in heart as well as body."
By Garry Moore
12. "One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living
room on Christmas day. Don't clean it up too quickly."
By Andy Rooney
13. “Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone."
By Charles Schulz
14. "Christmas ... is not an eternal event at all, but a piece of one's home that one
carries in one's heart."
By Freya Stark
15. “Christmas is a day of meaning and traditions, a special day spent in the warm
circle of family and friends."
By Margaret Thatcher
16. “If there is no joyous way to give a festive gift, give love away."
17. "Christmas is for children. But it is for grownups too. Even if it is a headache, a
chore, and nightmare, it is a period of necessary defrosting of chill and hide-
By Lenora Mattingly Weber
18. “Never worry about the size of your Christmas tree. In the eyes of children, they
are all 30 feet tall."
By Larry Wilde
19. "Mankind is a great, an immense family... This is proved by what we feel in our
hearts at Christmas."
By Pope John XXIII