|Home » Gift Ideas » Birthday Gift Ideas » |
||Birthdays are one such occasion that is very much awaited by one and all. We all know that birthdays mean lavish bashes, cakes and gifts. Birthday celebrations are incomplete without some wonderful food items. Isnt it? So, what are you waiting for? Just have a look at the collection of birthday recipes that we are offering you.
The range of birthday recipes is simply exotic. You can try a number of dishes in order to treat your guests in a special way. Here, you will find some of the birthday party recipes that are simple to prepare and doesnt consume much of your time. Just try them out on this years birthday
- Banana slices around 18
- Water 2 cups
- Sugar - 2 and half cups
- Softened butter half cup
- Flour 1 cup
- Cinnamon and nutmeg
- Firstly, mix water and sugar and bring it to boil.
- Now add the sliced bananas. Continue to boil on a low flame until it becomes tender.
- Properly arrange the bananas in a baking tray.
- In a separate bowl, mix the other ingredients like flour, some sugar, and pinch of nutmeg and cinnamon.
- Also add the softened butter to it. Mix it thoroughly until it resembles coarse fragments.
- Now spread the crumbles over the bananas. Bake it for around 30 minutes at a temperature of 375 degree Fahrenheit
- Your mouth-watering banana crumbles are ready. Serve them warm.
- Ground chicken 2 pounds
- Chopped and sliced onion 1
- Chopped red bell pepper 1
- Minced garlic 2 teaspoons
- Egg 1
- Sliced mushrooms 1 cup
- Chopped tomato
- Chopped carrots 2
- Bread crumbs half cup
- Salt to taste
- Firstly, pre-heat the grill and evenly oil the grate.
- Spray some oil in a pan and place it on a medium flame. Now add, garlic and onion and slightly sautι it on a medium heat.
- Next add tomatoes, mushrooms, carrots and bell pepper. Now take it off the flame and let it cool completely.
- Take a large bowl and mix the chicken and vegetables. Now, add bread crumbs, egg and the seasonings to taste. Mix them properly and prepare the patties.
- Now put them onto the grate and grill it for around 5 minutes.
- Take the buns and roast them. Now put one patty on the base of each bun. Serve it to your guests after tossing it with the slices of onion.
- Cocoa powder (unsweetened) one fourth of a cup
- Vanilla 1 teaspoon
- Sugar 1 cup
- Vinegar 1 tablespoon
- All purpose flour one and half cups
- Salt half teaspoon
- Baking soda 1 teaspoon
- Water 1 cup
- Oil one third of a cup
- First of all, in a bowl mix all the ingredients properly.
- Now mix the liquid ingredients in another bowl and combine it with the mixture of dry ingredients.
- Take a wire whisk and stir the entire mixture properly.
- Properly grease a baking pan. Pour the entire prepared mixture into that greased pan.
- At a temperature of 350 degrees Fahrenheit bake it for almost 45 minutes.
- Top it with some delicious ice creams and serve it to your guests.
- Vanilla ice cream - 2 cups
- Milk one and half cups
- Vanilla extract- 1 tablespoon
These are some of the mouth-watering birthday bash recipes. They will make your evening more delightful.
- In a blender, blend all the three ingredients properly until foamy and smooth.
- Take a tall glass and pour the mixture into it.
- Your vanilla shake is ready. Serve it chilled!
mothers day recipes
Father's Day Recipes