Chocolate Day is celebrated on 9th February.
Make your bond sweeter with chocolates. It's a day dedicated to chocolates. Surprise your loved ones with loads of chocolates. As Chocolates are best gifts for romantic dates, anniversaries, weddings and special occasions. Let your dear ones know how much you care for them with chocolates.
- If you have only one smile in you give it to the people you love.
Happy Chocolate Day.
- Chocolate is my preferred word that mechanically liven my mood up. And are yours.
- Your Face Makes My Soul Want To Eat Chocolate Pudding.
Happy Chocolate Day
- Chocolate claims m sorry and that I love you far a lot better compared to simply words.
- Love is Like a Hollowed Out Piece of Chocolate, Filled with Melted Music.
- It takes a real man to make a true confession a Chocolate Soldier will excuse or cloak his sin.
- Look, there's no metaphysics on earth like chocolates.
- A little bit of sweetness can drown out a whole lot of bitterness.
- Hot chocolate is like a hug from the inside.
- When we don't have the words chocolate can speak volumes.
To make 12 cupcakes, you'll need the following ingredients.
- 2 medium-sized eggs
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder
- 1/2cup self-raising flour, sieved
- paper cupcake holders
- 2 oz milk chocolate
- 2-3 drops natural vanilla extract
For the chocolate frosting, you'll need:
- 1 Cups powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup softened butter
- 3 teaspoons cocoa powder
Directions: Follow these steps to put together the perfect chocoholic recipe!
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Place the paper holders in the cupcake tin.
- Beat together the butter and caster sugar until the mixture becomes creamy and light.
- Add the eggs and vanilla extract, along with a little of the flour.
- With a spatula, fold in the rest of the flour and the cocoa powder.
- Evenly distribute the mixture between the cupcake holders.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until the cupcakes rise.
- Remove the cupcakes from the oven and let them cool on a cooling rack.
- In a bowl, whisk together the softened butter and the powdered sugar.
- When the butter and sugar mixture turns smooth, add the cocoa powder and stir.
- Spread the frosting on the cooled cupcakes and let it set for a while.