Chocolate Day is celebrated on 9th February.
Make your bond sweeter with chocolates. It's a day dedicated to chocolates. Surprise your loved ones with loads of chocolates. As Chocolates are best gifts for romantic dates, anniversaries, weddings and special occasions. Let your dear ones know how much you care for them with chocolates.
Chocolate Day Messages
Chocolate Day Quotes
Chocolate Day Images
May this Chocolate Day give you lot of love and Happiness. Happy Chocolate Day.
It's chocolate day. And I am looking forward to get dipped in ur sweet and passionate LUV.. Happy Chocolate Day
I Searched Many Shops To Buy the Best Chocolate for you. But I Didn't Find Any Chocolate Sweeter Than you and your Smile.. Happy Chocolate Day.
Chocolate Day Wallpapers
Chocolate Gift Ideas
Chocolate gifts are the perfect thing to make your loved ones feel special on any important occasion in their lives. Chocolates, especially the dark variety, have health benefits as well; they can actually lower your blood pressure and improve heart health.
Read on to know more about chocolate gifts that you may offer to your loved ones during all the important events in their lives.
To make 12 cupcakes, you'll need the following ingredients.
- 2 medium-sized eggs
- ½ cup butter or margarine
- ½ cup caster sugar
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder
- ½ cup self-raising flour, sieved
- paper cupcake holders
- 2 oz milk chocolate
- 2-3 drops natural vanilla extract
For the chocolate frosting, you'll need:
- 1 ½ cups powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup softened butter
- 3 teaspoons cocoa powder
Directions: Follow these steps to put together the perfect chocoholic recipe!
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Place the paper holders in the cupcake tin.
- Beat together the butter and caster sugar until the mixture becomes creamy and light.
- Add the eggs and vanilla extract, along with a little of the flour.
- With a spatula, fold in the rest of the flour and the cocoa powder.
- Evenly distribute the mixture between the cupcake holders.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until the cupcakes rise.
- Remove the cupcakes from the oven and let them cool on a cooling rack.
- In a bowl, whisk together the softened butter and the powdered sugar.
- When the butter and sugar mixture turns smooth, add the cocoa powder and stir.
- Spread the frosting on the cooled cupcakes and let it set for a while.
Last Updated: 5th January, 2019