Today we’ve got some interesting facts about hugs and why they matter so much to any relationship in your life.
1. When people hug or kiss a loved one, oxytocin levels increase; hence, oxytocin is often called “the love hormone.”
2. It is also an antidote to depressive feelings.
3. Α full-body hug stimulates your nervous system, decreases feelings of loneliness, combat fear, increase self-esteem, defuse tension.
4. More hugs = lower blood pressure.
5. The hormones that are released in the body after a hug are good not only for happy feelings but also help your physical health.
6. Hugs even teaches you how to give and receive in a relationship.
7. A hug can make you instantly happy.
8. A toughest of person can melt with a warm embrace and that’s what a hug is all about.
9. Whether you need to melt down someone’s anger or console someone, just give them a tight hug without uttering a word and then, see the magic.
A toughest of person can melt with a warm embrace and that’s what hug day is all about.
191 total views, 5 views today