Saying thank you is a simple way to show someone how much they mean to you.
This gesture is made even more special when you handwrite a nice message in order to express your gratitude.
Make the sentiment really special by telling them specifically how they’ve brightened your day
To Express Your Gratitude for a Kind Deed
- Thank you for always stepping in to help when I need you most.
- Thank you for taking the time to help me, it really meant a lot.
- I can’t expressing words how much your help meant to me.
Thank You Friend for Being You
Here are some special ways to let a friend know how great they are:
- Where would I be without a friend like you?
- Thanks again for all of your advice.
How did you become so wise?
- You are my angel, thank you for your kindness and compassion.
- You’re my partner in crime,
you’re my bestie. Thank you.
- You are definitely the best friend anyone could ask for!
I just wanted to say thank you for always having my back.
- You are a ray of sunshine to me. Thank you for brightening my day!
To Say Thank You to SOMEONE SPECIAL
Take the time to tell them how much you love them
- I’d be lost without you.
- You make my heart smile.
- How did I get so lucky? I’m so grateful you choose to be with me.
- You’re the sweetest!
I have a big bear hug waiting for you the next time I see you!
- It’s surprising to find someone as generous and kind as you. Thank you.
- To say thank you to your boss or colleague for their support
Take the time to tell your boss or colleagues how much you appreciate them
To Say Thank You to Your Boss and colleague
- I want to express my gratitude for everything that you’ve helped me achieve here.
- Thank You for Being Such a Great Leader.
- I truly enjoy being a part of your team.
- Thank you for being such an inspiration to me.
- We are grateful for your dedication to the team and company.
- I appreciate your hard work and want you to know it does get noticed.
- Thank you for making this such an awesome place to work every day!
Other Ways to Say Thank You in Any Occasion
- I appreciate what you did.
- I am so thankful for what you did.
- I really appreciate your help. Thank you.
- It was so nice to hear from you. Thank you for reaching out.
- Thanks a lot for your help – I couldn’t have done it without you!
435 total views, 5 views today