Valentines roses can be used as the perfect means for making the Valentine’s Day all the more special for your beloved.
With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, million hearts are fluttering to frenzy, wild with speculations as to what flower could best woo a sweetheart. The most tried and tested partner is obviously rose and nothing could light up the heart better than a prosperous bouquet of lush, red love buds in full bloom.
A single perfect red rose is considered to a “signature rose” .Which girl wouldn’t relish making a small show of amused surprise in front of office peers on receiving a bouquet of roses?
What Do Flowers Mean?
Rose of different colors symbolizes different emotions and feelings. One therefore needs to be careful while presenting a rose to loved one:
Red Roses – Love and passion
White Roses – True love, purity of the mind and reverence
Pink Roses – Thank you, Friendship or Sweetheart, admiration
Yellow Roses – Friendship, celebration and joy
Orange/Coral – I want you in my life
Peach Roses – Desire and excitement or appreciation
Lilac Roses – Love at first sight and enchantment
Coral Roses – Desire
Orange Roses – Enthusiasm and desire
Black Roses – Farewell or “It’s Over”
Red and Yellow Roses Together: Happiness and celebrations
Red and White Roses Together: Bonding and harmony
Yellow and Orange Roses Together: Passion
Arrangement of Valentine’s Day Bouquet
- Your florist could help to make a beautiful heart shaped garland embellished with fresh, blood red, roses studded on pristine white floral foam.
- Green leaves must intertwined beautifully as if to proclaim the relentless spirit of youth.
- “Variety is the spice of life” and there is no harm indulging for once in different coloured roses for your bouquet including the classic red and pinks.
- There is a huge scope to choose from a hundred hues and you can impress your love better with your novelty. Arrange them in a ribbon box for a stand out impression.
- Arrange for a dozen of slender, flute vases. On Valentine’s Day, decorate your bedrooms, dining room and living spaces artfully by teaming up individual vase with single long stemmed rose. The rooms will reflect vibrancy and warmth.
- Ever thought of combining flowers with candy hearts? Colourful “candy” hearts tucked intertwined seductively with blossoming nerine lilies and parrot tulips can make your love go gaga great delight.
- If you are not a purist who’s hell bent on making an impression with the traditional pink and red of Valentine’s day, pick up the fresh oriental lilies for a much needed change. Handy with a wide assortment of pinks, whites and burgundies lilies look gorgeous and go really well with roses.
- Add some spice to your mixed bag with copious use of iris, snapdragon, sweet peas and daisies. Your bouquet would look beautiful with the lush hues of these beautiful flowers and melt the hardest of hearts.
- You can even add some mint leaves to bring some fragrance in your relationship and thereafter cherish your baby’s thousand watt smile which is sure to follow suit. Put the bouquet in a vase that is wrapped to resemble a box of chocolate.
- If you are treating your beloved with home-cooked dinner, decorate your table with shallow bowls filled with amaryllis blooms around the floating candles.
- Even full-bloomed flowers, such as peonies, chrysanthemums, or carnations, work beautifully in oversized floating centerpieces. To add more character, add colourful artificial water pearls, crystals, marbles, translucent stones or prisms to the container.
- You can win your way to your partner’s heart by handing over a bouquet of fragrant flowers and big box of chocolates.
- Now here’s a unique idea. Fill a wide glass vase with dark chocolate candies at the bottom adorned with aromatic tulip blooms in different shades of pink, yellow, red, purple and white.
- Gift your mate a relaxing, romantic bubble bath filled with rose petals and floating candles. Next, scatter rose petals all the bed and floor. Do not forget to use silk sheets on the fluffy bed.
- If you have fallen in love, there’s no better gift than a big, full heart –shaped wreath made with cockscomb wreath to express your love for a darling.
- A delightful potpourri of flowers with stems bound together looks best when kept in a crystal or glass vessel. Ideally you can use garden roses, Pinochhio, Pompons, Sweet Peas and Freecias.
- No matter what combination you use the flowers will serve as the most romantic backdrop of your love saga. You can make this memorable by adding a small handwritten note of love containing sweet nothings that you say when in love. This’ll remain your loved ones most prized treasure until the end of time.
- Just imagine! On the beautiful morning of Valentine’s Day, your beloved rises from her beauty sleep and views hundreds of romantic red roses surrounding her bed symbolizing your undying love for her. Now imagine the nice cherished smile, which would adorn her beautiful face and would reflect the happiness felt by her. Just the imagination of this scene is enough to bring a sense of satisfaction to your heart.
Thus the beautiful romantic roses can be used as the perfect means for making the Valentine’s Day all the more special for your beloved.
The beauty of rose flower has always impressed the lovers and thus since the time immemorial, the romantic roses have been used as perfect epitome of the lover’s selfless love for each other.
In fact the rose flowers are such an integral part of the Valentine’s Day celebrations that everything associated with the celebrations of the Valentine’s Day is bound to include the rose flower in one way or the other. Apart from the rose flower bouquet, the designs on Valentine’s Day cards, Valentine’s Day cookies and Valentine’s Day dresses can be found to revolve around the rose flower.
The rose flower is so special and so exquisite that it is not at all possible to capture its beauty in the forms of words. Though many poets and writes have tried their best to express the beauty of roses in their words and many have succeeded in their attempt also but then also no one till date has been able to verbalize the real beauty of the rose flower through appropriate words. May be this inability of the humans to express the beauty of the rose flowers in words is the reason which can be credited for the rising popularity of the romantic roses among humans as we humans have the habit of getting interested in those things which are mysterious to us.
Roses for Valentines Day
The roses are so famous with humans that these flowers are not only used for Valentine’s Day celebrations but also for other special occasions related to human life like birthdays, weddings, anniversaries, engagements, friendship day’s celebrations and many more occasions. It is not that other flowers are not at all used by the mankind for greeting one another on special occasions but according to common surveys and researches, the rose flowers have always been the favorites for humans as according to a common belief nothing expresses better than roses for Valentines Day!
The nature has also been favorable for the mankind, as many different varieties of the rose flowers have been gifted by the beloved Mother Nature to humans. Red, black, pink, yellow, white, blue, you name the color and that colored rose flower can be found. But all the colored rose flowers cannot be used for symbolizing the love feelings as some of these rose flowers symbolize the feelings like friendship, compassion, appreciation and even hatred. Thus you need to be extra cautious while selecting the color of the rose if you want the rose flowers to verbalize your love emotions for that particular person who brought the sunshine of love in your colorless life.
As the Valentine’s Day is drawing near and all the lovers out there would come out in search of elegant roses, we at dgreetings have also come up with relevant pieces of information and ideas for Valentine roses, so that this information can be of great help to all those people who are in search of the perfect Valentine roses for representing their pious feelings of love for their cherished lovers on the Valentine’s Day, the Christmas season for lovers.
- Romance and flowers are synonymous. They are the most innocent expressions of heart felt passions and feelings. Flowers have their own language.
- In fact nothing can express your feelings to your beloved better than romantic flowers. Keeping this in mind the French had written a dictionary called the ‘Language of Flowers’.
- Every romantic flower has a meaning. You can choose your romantic flowers depending on the type of message you want to communicate.
If you want to make a bold declaration of your love then you can gift your beloved with a bunch of red tulips.
Red & Pink roses
If you want to give romantic complements then pink carnations are perfect for you. Lilacs express innocent love and baby’s breath stand for eternal love.
Red and pink roses are the most popular romantic flowers.
However some of the other common romantic flowers are:
- Calla lilies
- Gerbera daisies
- Wild flowers are interesting romantic flowers and tend to express your feelings with simplicity and innocence.
Wild flowers are interesting romantic flowers and tend to express your feelings with simplicity and innocence.
Meaning of Roses
273 total views, 1 views today