Are you sure you have a real and honest friendship? Learn all about the signs of true friendship in this article.
Does True Friendship really exist in this fast paced and clever world? And the answer is yes. Sometimes it is difficult to recognize right from wrong, good from bad and true from fake. In the same way friends are all around us, yet we don’t realize their importance and value. Every person who comes into our lives, plays a certain role. In some or the other way they influence us.
So how do we know who is our life long pal? Well, here are some hints to help you on the way. These points may not be true for all your friends but still it will give you a broad line of action surely. So read along and find your true friend!
- Friends are never exactly the same. Friends do have many similarities, but they also have differences. To make the friendship grow, expand the horizon of your similarities and accept each other’s fault. Because if you judge you can’t be friends.
- If you think friends don’t argue, then you are wrong. Friends do argue and it is a healthy way to make a relationship grow. No two persons can be on agreeable terms all the time.
- You have to be comfortable with each other. This is one of the most important points of true friendship. If you keep on feeling edgy around each other then you are not going to click.
- True friends love unconditionally. There are ups and downs in every relationship. You may be angry one moment and feeling sorry the next moment. But in the end all is forgiven and forgotten.
- Do you believe in love at first sight? Well to a certain level it holds good for true friendship also. Some people think that you have to know someone very well to become good friends. But this is not true all the time. You may meet someone for the first time and go away chatting with that person for an hour or so. By the time you are ready to say goodbye it would seem you have both known each other for a lifetime. It holds good for love at first sight and it holds good for true friendship as well.
So these are the few signs that you have found yourself a true friend. Hold onto your good friend and never let him or her go away. Remember some relationships are the building stones of our life and if they are not there then the whole life tumbles and falls. Let your friend know you are there for him or her forever. And let your true friendship grow to new heights.
True Friendship Quotes
“Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.”
– C.S. Lewis
“A friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same.”
– Elbert Hubbard
“Nothing makes the earth seem so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes.”
– Henry David Thoreau
“My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.”
– Henry Ford
“The most I can do for my friend is simply be his friend.”
– Henry David Thoreau
“One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and to be understood.”
– Lucius Annaeus Seneca
“Friends are the siblings God never gave us.”
“Friendship improves happiness and abates misery, by the doubling of our joy and the dividing of our grief.”
– Marcus Tullius Cicero
“A good friend is like a four-leaf clover; hard to find and lucky to have.”
– Irish Proverb
“Be slow in choosing a friend, slower in changing.”
– Benjamin Franklin
989 total views, 1 views today