How many of us actually know the right way to clean veggies once we have brought them home?
- Wash your hands before you wash groceries
- Discard the #polybag that you bought groceries in, in a closed dustbin
Wash your hands after discarding the container
- Limit grocery visits to once in two weeks, if possible.
- For unwrapped fresh goods, which could have been handled by anyone – wash thoroughly under running water and leave to dry.
- There is no need to wash fruits and vegetables with detergent or soap.
- You may soak fruits, vegetables in diluted vinegar, salt or lemon water for few hours and then leave to dry.
- Never use a bleach solution to wash fruits/ vegetables.
- People above the age of 60 are advised to get their groceries delivered outside your home.
- Stayindoors and staysafe
Maintain Social Distanacing and avoid going out unless entirely necessary.
709 total views, 1 views today