Wish with quotes
New Year’s is here to embrace us with newer hopes and challenges. When the first rays of the sun touches us on a New Year day, its touches our soul, urging us to take our first step to a fresh beginning. New Year quotes express such feelings in a nutshell and are often used as mediums to convey special messages to special people in your life. The quotes find their way through the greeting cards, ecards and even in text messages. You need not be poetic when there are plenty of well- written New Year quotes, readily available to be delivered on the occasion.
New Year quotes can be smartly used to convey your message or wish your dear ones on the occasion. Quotes with humorous or inspirational contents are a big hit during the New Year. What better ways than to send a nice New Year quote and help start his/her New Year on a good note.
Attractive New Year quotes:
If all you want is to impress or simply greet your dear ones with interesting New Year quotes, you can take a look at some of these by well-known personalities.
- “New Year’s is a harmless annual institution, of no particular use to anybody save as a scapegoat for promiscuous drunks, and friendly calls and humbug resolutions.”-Mark Twain
- Youth is when you’re allowed to stay up late on New Year’s Eve. Middle age is when you’re forced to.”-Bill Vaughan
- “Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “An optimist stays up until midnight to see the new year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves.”-Bill Vaughan
- “New Year’s Day is every man’s birthday.” -Charles Lamb
- “It wouldn’t be New Year’s if I didn’t have regrets.”-William Thomas
- “The new year begins in a snow-storm of white vows.”-George William Curtis
New Year quotes can be used in several ways to spread some warmth to your loved ones on the occasion.