Start the New Year off with a bang! Browse our New Year’s Eve party ideas to find the best inspiration for food, cocktails, decorations.
Make a fresh start to the year ahead with a party and enjoy this occasion to the fullest with your friends and family members. Choose a theme for the party like a white themed party, a Luau party, or a starry night party. Know more about New Year parties before you plan one by yourself.
- You can get together with your friends and family and watch New Year themed movies at your place.
- Arrange for some food and snacks like sandwiches, popcorn, and canapés along with cocktails and soft drinks. You can opt for well-known movies like “When Harry met Sally”, “Trading Places”, and “About a Boy”.
- Cruise rides with your family and friends are among the popular New Year celebrations.
- Delight yourself with a sumptuous feast on these cruises, along with cocktails, champagnes, music, and dance.
Attend a concert:
- Enjoy live music by your favorite rock band or attend the New Year events held in your city.For example, you may explore ‘A Jazz New Year’s Eve’ at the Kennedy Center if you happen to be in Washington, DC, this time of the year. Here you can also attend the Newseum’s Headliners Ball, which starts around midnight and includes dance programs as well.The night parties at Anjuna beach in Goa are full of fun and excitement with live band shows, Goa’s folk music, dancing, traditional cuisine, and drinks.
New Year’s ball at home:
- Turn your room to a ballroom with stylish curtains, a disco ball, and strings of special lights.
- Create your own disco ball with glittery paper and fill it with candies and prizes like kazoos and movie tickets. Let the ball break open around midnight. Get a collection of different kinds of music from big bands to current hits for the celebrations.
A treat for your loved ones:
- This New Year’s Day, prepare some exciting recipes for your family and dear ones. You can try out recipes like baked whole salmon, lentil rice medley, black-eyed pea salad, baked lobster tails, and desserts like cheese fondue, banana foster, and white fruit cakes.
- You can also treat your guests to citrus wassail, chocolaty mocha eggnog, hot buttered rum mix, and coffee and cream martini.
New Year adventures:
- This New Year, go for adventurous activities like skiing, hiking, scuba-diving, and camping. There are ski resorts and camping sites with facilities and special offers that help you have the vacation of a lifetime.
- You can enjoy the buffet dinners and midnight fireworks display, and take advantage of the lift ticket packages that are provided on this special time of the year.
Visit places with New Year events:
- You can plan a tour to places that host some of the biggest New Year events in the world. Las Vegas is a great place to enjoy with street parties, night clubs, midnight fireworks display, countless shows, and concerts. New York City is known to be another hotspot for New Year celebrations. The giant ball drop at midnight, attended by millions of people in Times Square, is a special highlight of the festivities held on December 31
- Koh Phangan in Thailand, is known for its full moon parties and festive mood all throughout the year. You can also visit Haad Rin, located on the southern tip of this tropical island. This is where the best New Year parties take place in Koh Phangan.
- If you are looking to explore how the New Year is celebrated in India, visit Goa. The beaches here are well known for their musical events and rave parties. You can also go for the cruise parties or the games, prizes, fireworks, and dance events.
The night parties at Anjuna beach in Goa are full of fun and excitement with live band shows, Goa’s folk music, dancing, traditional cuisine, and drinks.
938 total views, 1 views today