Once you’ve decided to pop the question, you’re probably wondering how to propose. Read these romantic and unique wedding proposal ideas for every couple.
Marriage is a special bonding, physical and emotional, between two people. You’ve decided that you want to spend the rest of your life with her, but how do you ask her to take the plunge and marry you? We understand your nervousness, but we promise you she wants to marry you too. We have some marriage proposal ideas for you.
- Plan for a dinner out or cook at home for her. If you both love cooking and enjoying cooking together, add some romance by cooking together, and set up a candelit dinner for two in the dining room.
- Play a meaningful song in the living room and toast to your relationship with glasses of champagne. Put her ring at the bottom of the champagne glass or tie it to the end of red ribbon around a bouquet of roses you present to her.
- Give her a t-shirt with the question, “Will you marry me?” written on it. She will move the ingenuity and off-beat way of asking for her hand in marriage.
- You can make the marriage proposal seasonal. During Christmas, have Santa Claus hand her the ring as you ask her to marry you. During the fourth of July fireworks show, use the romantic ambiance to your advantage and propose.
- If you’re nervous about directly asking her to marry you, tie her ring around your pet’s collar and have the dog perform a trick for her. Watch her delight as the light emanating off of the ring catches her eye. Bend down on one knee, and ask her to marry you.
- Use humor to your advantage and don’t take yourself too seriously. If you’ve been dating for a while, chances are that you enjoy each other’s sense of humor. Keep it light-hearted and fun.
- Present her with a wacky bouquet of flowers you picked yourself and say, “I know I can be as colorful and off-beat as these flowers, but I love you. Will you marry me?”
Creative Marriage Proposal Ideas
We might have been admiring someone since a very long time and want him or her to be with us for the rest of the life, the best solution to this could be to give them a marriage proposal and some of the marriage proposal ideas can be:
- To start with the most simple way of proposing it could be simply meet her and tell your feelings to her and say that your want her in your life forever…would you marry me?
- Try to arrange for a candlelight dinner at your home and take some initiative to cook for yourself also, serve champagne and simply ask her to marry you.
- Present her with her sketch painted by a painter and express your felling asking her to marry you.
- Arrange for a magician to make the two of you feel amused. Let the magician make the box having the engagement ring secretively appear as the surprise and you can ask her to marry you.
- Plan for a picnic at a beach or any other place you might feel comfortable. Simply ask her for the reply to your proposal and gift her with a ring.
- Invite her to your home and play some games. Scrabble letters and make the statement “Will you marry me?”
- If it is not possible to propose her face to face then first proposing on phone would be a better option and then meeting personally if the results are positive.
- The most common way of proposing for marriage could be simply take her for a date and sit down on your knees with a bouquet of red roses asking her to marry you.
- Propose her on the Valentine’s Day so that she remembers it forever.