Make this super easy, super creamy, and delightful homemade mango ice cream in few simple steps.
Enjoy this ice cream with some some chunks of fresh mangoes. Yummy
How To Make Mango Ice Cream
- Amul Cream-1cup
- Sugar powder-1cup
- Milk -1/2 cup
- Milk maid -1/2 cup
- Mango puree-2cup
- Mango -1
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
1. Whip the cream till soft peaks are formed.
2. Peel and chop the mangoes.
Blend the mangoes, vanilla extract and sugar to a smooth pulp.
3. Mix milk and Milkmaid
4. Add the mango pulp to the whipped cream.
5. Fold or mix gently.
6.This ice cream mixture should be mixed evenly.
7. Put the ice cream mixture in a freezer proof box. Cover the container tightly with a lid.
8. Keep the ice cream in the freezer for a few hours till it is half set. Remove and add the ice cream to a blender jar.
9. Whip again on blender and you see the volume increasing. Then pour in the same container and freeze till set. cover the container with a lid.
10. Once set, Serve the mango ice cream scoops topped with honey, chocolate sauce or mango pieces.
1,169 total views, 1 views today