1) “If you have much, give of your wealth; if you have little, give of your heart”.
- Arabian Proverb
2) “Whenever you are confronted with an opponent, conquer him with love”
- Mahatma Gandhi
3) “The heart has its reasons that reason does not know”
4) “Oh! How I miss you so much Your kiss Your touch All of you”
5) “You may conquer with the sword, But you are conquered by a kiss”
6)”A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous”
– Ingrid Bergman
7) “If music be the food of love, play on”
8) “It is never too late to fall in love”
9) Ever since I started loving you, the happiest time of my life has begun!
10) “Love is like an hour glass, with the heart filling up as the brain empties”
11) “No man is worth your tears, and the one who is won’t make you cry.”
12) Love is not finding someone to live with, It’s finding someone you can’t live without.
13) “Where there is great love , there are always miracles”
14) Love is like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes.
15) Happiness is to love and to be loved.
16) True love doesn’t have a happy ending, because true love never ends.letting go is one way of saying i love you .
17) “Love turns winter into summer.”
18) “You call it Madness, but I call it Love”
19) “Where there is love, there is life”.
– Mahatma Gandhi
20) Love conquers all.
21) “The heart has its reasons, which reason does not know.”
22) “At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.”
23) Love is like a fire. Whether it is going to warm your hearth or burn your house down, you’ll never know.
24) To love is to receive a glimpse of heaven.
25) Music is love in search of a word
26) “The sweetest joy, the wildest woe is love”
27)”why is it when you love someone so much that you can never find the right words to tell them?”
-alb to justin
28) Women are made to be loved, not understood.
29) “Some people care too much. I think it’s called love.”
30) “Love can make you do things that you never thought possible”.
31) “Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.”
– Kahlil Gibran
32) “Love, an emotion so strong that you would give up everything, to just feel it once, to know that you are part of something special. To know that you can feel what love really is, to know, to feel, to love.”
33) “To love someone is to understand each other, to laugh together, to smile with your heart and to trust one another. One important thing is to let each other go if you can’t do this.”