Upgrade your kissing techniques be a great kisser. These tips are designed to improve your kissing technique PERFECTLY!
There are a number of tips that one must follow before kissing his or her beloved. Keep the given below Kissing tips in mind and then perform this art of kissing in the most romantic way.
- Always try to have a simple and safe kiss. A kiss on cheeks is a perfect way of kissing your Darling. You simply love him or her and want to express your feeling in a sober way then kiss on cheeks.
- Don’t hurry up while kissing your Darling rather take time and be calm while having a kiss. Let your beloved feel your presence and have a lovely kiss with you that will be a memorable one for you both.
- Never force your beloved to kiss you also, as this may spoil your relation if he or she is not ready. Firstly know whether your sweetheart is ready to have a kiss with you or not. A forceful kiss will never give a perfect romantic feel to you both.
- If you are indulging in a kiss for the first time with your beloved then try to develop a comfortable zone for you both. Have romantic talks with him or her, peep into each other’s eyes and after you develop a romantic ambiance then try the art of kissing.
- Try to develop a perfect feel among you two and enjoy kissing each other. Kissing will help you two to come close to each other and enhance your relation all the more.
5 Not to do things while kissing
There are some things that you should avoid doing or saying when engaged in this intimate moment. Just, keep in mind ‘Not to Do Things’ while kissing.
The right time to use your tongue
Use your tongue not in the first ever kiss.. The right time to use it while kissing is…after a few kisses, a few minutes or a few days. Forcing it too early or being aggressive with your tongue, is not a good idea. Small kiss on the hand or the cheek. If the other person seems interested, it’s ok with a kiss on the mouth. Stay light at first. Avoid smashing your lips against your date’s mouth. Kissing softly and gently gives the other person the chance to stop if it’s uncomfortable.
Avoid Giggling while kissing
Don’t giggle while you are engaged in this intimate act. If you’re nervous, try to laugh it off. Giggling, would make him think that you’re making fun of his/her kissing and can lose interest in the act. It can also make your partner feel inferior.
Kissing with bad breath
Practice good oral hygiene before kissing. It’s true that kissing someone who has eaten onions or garlic can be pungent – so watch out for kisses after eating meals. Keep your breath fresh with mints or spray. Avoid gum, which you might have to spit out awkwardly if you are going in for a kiss.
Kissing with braces is definitely possible
Clashing or locking braces or cutting your partner, happens if you or your partner both have braces. Kiss gently when you have braces and take special care not to link your braces onto theirs. Having braces shouldn’t keep you from being a great kisser.
Wearing lipstick before kissing is not the most attractive thing
Lipstick will certainly make your lips look more attractive, but as it ends up leaving marks all over your man when you do kiss him as well as getting smudged all over your mouth…So wearing lipstick before kissing is bad choice.
Even if you do make some of the above listed mistakes in the heat of the moment, none of them are incorrigible. Remember, kissing is a big part of becoming close to someone, but it is certainly not. If you do happen to have a bad experience, try giving it another shot. Find ways to tempt and surely, your honey will be craving for another kiss soon.