When do you know it’s love? This question has haunted generations and will keep up the good work forever.
The stupid cupid strikes you with his arrow and ‘bang’ , you are ‘ head over heels in love’. Have you been struck by stupid Cupid’s arrow?
Come on! Somehow we know that, but still there are a few things to look for before deciding if its your ‘ True Love’, or just a puppy love or infatuation to be precise.
The first time you see someone you feel an invisible pull towards that person!! Immediately you are searching for excuses to see her, talk to her, hold hands, share smiles and grief, get closer and intimate. But is this ‘ True Love’? No, Sorry, This is precisely what infatuation is? Or you may say the first step towards ‘Love’. I your very own ‘Love Guru’ is listing a few points which will come in handy for solving the complicated matters of the heart.
It’s Love when
- Your wake up thoughts surrounds him, and you immediately grab your cell phone to check if there’s any love message from him.
- You whine a lot when you are not around your loved one.
- Your face lits up like a 1000 watt bulb even if you imagine them.
- You smile ear to ear even before you have answered there call on your cell phone.
- You experience a new high with every touch.
- You can never imagine being with anyone Else.
Love or Infatuation?
- An instant desire of physical proximity is Infatuation. It is one set of hormones calling to another. Love takes root and grows, one day at a time.
- Infatuation is filled with insecurity. You are excited and eager, but not genuinely happy. You have nagging doubts, unanswered questions, lots of assumption eating your peace of mind.
- Love is peace of mind, understanding and the mature acceptance of each other. It is real. It gives you strength and grows beyond you. You are warmed by his/her presence even when he/she is away. Near or far , distance or time doesn’t matter.
- Love says, “ Do not panic. I am here for you.”
Is it The True Love
‘True Love’ doesn’t just happen. It is nourished by trust, care and unconditional love. Love has no season , it can happen anywhere, anytime, at any place, In any condition. You don’t choose love, It chooses you. Love is a mystery.
Here are a few points, that might indicate the presence of ‘ True Love’ in your life.
- Does he or she look you in the eyes while talking to you?
- Do they seem to care when you tell them your problems? Do they show they care about you? If yes, then it is definitely Love.
- Do they help you in developing a positive attitude and not dwell in negatives.
- Do they try to express themselves in front of you without feeling intimidated.
- Do they humor you, adore you even if you are not looking your very best.
- Are they able to tell only by hearing your voice , or by looking into your eyes, if something is wrong.
- Last and the most important question , Do they show interest in knowing your family and are looking forward to meet them.
If all the above answers are in affirmative, boy, you sure are lucky to find your ‘True Love’. Just remember to nurture it with lot’s of care, compassion, and patience.
Some Ideas and Tips
- Commit your love. In fact commitment is regarded to be the most essential ingredient of love.
- Try to maker your partner commit his or her love also. But that doesn’t mean that you need to be rude with them. Try to take them into confidence regarding your fears and then try to make them commit their romantic feelings for you.
- Sometimes people are hesitant of committing their love but that does not mean that they are unfaithful or are just playing with their beloved’s feelings.
- Emotional openness is other sign, which can help you in assessing the love potential between you and your partner.
- If you can conveniently talk and convey your feelings to your partner without any hesitations then rest assured that he or she is the perfect one for you.
- Respecting each other thoughts is another integral part of any relationship. If your beloved does not pay any respect to your ideas or your way of thinking then it would be much better to come out of the relationship.
- Sometimes the most wonderful things are also not clear to us. This may account to the last minute jitters while committing one’s love. But that doesn’tt mean that one should come out of a relationship.
- Always give time to your beloved. All of us have different emotional quotients. Some of us are very convenient in revealing our love filled feelings while it is not such an easy task for others.