Here, we’ve outlined some interesting facts about love that will help you to understand it.
Love has many colors. It is mysterious but, when you find the right person to love everything around you will change. Yes, you cannot actually do away with the powerful feeling once it enters your life. Your life changes drastically and you will be engulfed in a world of ecstasy at the very thought of it. Day and night you will be occupied in your world of love.
Have you ever thought what is so magical about love that changes our life? Though many relate it as being a matter of the heart, science has introduced some interesting facts about love. It is being associated with varied scientific facts.
1. The term love is derived from the Sanskrit word ‘lubhyati’ which means desire.
2. According to survey most people fall in love approximately seven times before marriage.
3. If you get attracted to other people but stay with him without
any regrets… that’s “LOVE”
4. The human heart can create enough pressure that it could squirt blood at a distance of thirty feet.
5. Women’s hearts beat faster than men’s.
6. Forty-three percent of women prefer their partners never sign off by writing “love” on a card unless they are ready for commitment.
7. If you feel the pain of the other person more than him
even when he is stable and you cry for him … that’s “LOVE”
8. Beautiful women typically get more stares, winks, and harassment than average-looking women do, Dating specialists suggest that if a woman doesn’t return a call after two messages, she is not interested.
9. A four-leaf clover is often considered good luck, but it is also part of an Irish love ritual.
10. Studies show that schools, colleges, coffee shops, and malls are all excellent places to flirt because people are more open to meeting others in these places. Poor locations are restaurants and movie theaters.
11. Couples usually wait until six to eight dates before they are willing to enter into an exclusive relationship.
12. People are more likely to tilt their heads to the right when kissing instead of the left (65 percent of people go to the right!).
13. One in five long-term love relationships began with one or both partners being involved with others.
14. Having a romantic relationship makes both genders happier. The stronger the commitment, the greater the happiness!
15. Nearly 40% of men do not feel confident meeting a woman for the first time.
16. Falling in love can induce a calming effect on the body and mind and raises levels of nerve growth factor for about a year, which helps to restore the nervous system and improves the lover’s memory.
17. Men who kiss their wives in the morning live five years longer than those who don’t.
18. Scientists are of the opinion that men and women are subconsciously attracted to those who have a symmetrical face.
19. You will get scores of physiological responses as its side effects. One common effect is increased heart rate.
20. The richest and the most enduring love is what we build over the years of our commitment.
21. Over and above love makes both the partners happy.
22. Love brings a calming effect on the mind and the body of the individual.
23. According to common belief it came from the Tigris and the Euphrates rivers.
24. According to survey most men marry women who are three years younger than themselves.
25. The maple leaf is a symbol of love in China and Japan.
26. The traditional of the diamond ring and engagement comes from Archduke Maximillian of Austria of the 15th century. He gave a diamond ring to his fiancée.
27. According to survey, the Philadelphia International Airport is the number one airport that has over the years made the maximum record of connecting love.
28. Those new to the world of love produced decreased level of hormone serotonin.
29. Love may not necessarily be the foundation of a strong marriage.
30. It is said that when we get dumped, for a period of time we begin to love the person who rejected us.
847 total views, 5 views today