We all truly make mistakes and sometimes we disappoint our loved ones unintentionally. Because sometimes “I’m sorry” is just not enough or can be sometimes not very effective, you should always be looking for out-of-the-box ideas and creative ways to say I’m sorry to let them know you really mean it.
1. Write a short message on a card and put it somewhere your partner can easily see.
2. Let your partner see your apology in every nook and corner of the house.Leave sticky notes on your partner’s pillow, the bedroom door, the fridge, the bathroom mirror
3. Send your partner WhatsApp messages, emails, and voice mails all day.
4. Make your apology extra special, say ‘sorry’ with a gift.
5. Put an ‘I am sorry’ wallpaper on your partner’s computer, cell phone, laptop, and any other device he or she uses daily.
6. Send him or her flowers or chocolates. This trick never gone out of vogue, and always works.
7. Ask all your friends to call your partner and tell him or her how sorry you feel.
8. Surprise your partner by planning something to do together like going for movie together,book a table at a nice restaurant, or plan a party.
9. Use candy to express your apology. If you know your partner’s favorite candy, write “I’m sorry” or “I love you” using candy on a tray and serve it as a surprise.
10. A bag of assorted nuts with an small note like “I know I drove you nuts. I’m sorry” is just too cute and funny.
11. Write “Can we erase everything and start all over again?” on a chalkboard and leave it hanging wherever your beloved is most likely to see it.
12. Since a nice homemade cake can always be the solution to so many things, use the icing to write down a cute little apology on top of the cake.
13. Order his/her favorite food to their office and attach a note on it “I’m sorry’
14. Use your poor poetic skills to write down a silly poem for the person you want to apologize for. The worse the poem, the better it is.
353 total views, 5 views today