Friends are God’s way of showing that you are not alone. So how about dedicating a whole day for friends making some splendid friendship day crafts? The time and passion that you spend for a hand-made craft will effectively convey the message to your friends how much they mean to you.
Here’s the list of different friendship crafts
Paper Jewelry Box
Paper Jewelry Box is really easy to make which involves utmost creativity and endurance. Friends will surely appreciate this wonderful Friendship Day Gift.
- An old box (approx 4 inches in length and width)
- Cloth or construction paper
- Old magazines having colorful pictures
- Colorful buttons
- Colorful ribbons
- Take the magazine and cut small pictures from it and glue it in any manner you like outside the box. Let the pictures get dried and make sure you cover it well with pictures.
- Glue the cloth or construction paper inside the box for a neat appearance.
- On the sides of the box, stick pieces of ribbon for a bright border.
- Using your creativity, glue the buttons in the corners or at any place that you think fit to make it look pretty.
- Dust over some glitter for a shiny look. With the help of the sequins, personalize the box to create the letters of your friend’s name.
- You can also employ this method to make a vase, pencil stand or even a picture frame.
The popular gift on friendship day is a Friendship Band. Rather than buying it from the market, one can easily make it at home using a little bit of creativity. The process shall be sheer fun and also that your friend shall love to receive this unique piece of Friendship day band.
- Some Beads
- Make sure that you cut the string as per the length of the wrist and tie a knot at one end.
- String beads on the making a pattern that you like most keeping in mind to leave room to tie the knot at the other end. One can also create the friends name with her beads taking the form of the alphabets.
- There are two options – either tie a purchased clasp or just tie a knot at the end.
A special handmade Bookmark will make a wonderful Friendship Day gift. Try the method given here or use your own creativity to make a pretty bookmark for your dear friends.
- Felt (Also can use velvet paper or handmade paper)
- White hair net
- 2 little wiggle eyes
- Padding or cotton wool
- A small button
- Cut a narrow piece of felt approx about 5 centimeters (1 and 3/4 inches) wide, and 16 centimeters long (6 inches).
- Drape one ball of cotton wool or padding in the hair net and fix it to the pinnacle of the felt, making it as the head.
- Paste the two eyes and the button on the head.
- Bind a small bow from a ribbon and join it on the felt below the head. The option is yours whether you want to thread a small piece of ribbon through the button.
353 total views, 1 views today