Flirting is a super fast technique of attracting someone towards you. It involves usage of specific gestures that help in communicating unspoken words.
- Both men and women struggle with flirting and at times all their efforts go into vein.
- Flirting is all about psychology.
- A person who’s flirting seems to be romantically or sexually attracted to the one he/she’s is flirting with.
- Flirting is a language and just like any other language, no one is born as a fluent flirt.
- Age old dilemma of how to flirt with men/women never seems to go away.
- With endless resources available for a man/women to flirt, choosing the right ones is an art. Below are some of the best flirting tips that will help you in showing him/her that you really like him/her without being clingy:
1. Flirting Tips
- Choose your targets carefully. You need not have a crush on someone to be eligible for flirting. You can practice the art with random people you see on a daily basis.
- Maintain eye contact at regular intervals to express your interest in an obvious but not pushy way.
- Whispering into someone’s ears is a useful flirting tactic. Approach the person as if you are about to whisper a secret to them and then, in a very low voice, compliment them or tell them something about yourself. You yourself will feel the difference.
- Confidence, intelligence, a positive attitude and awareness are all key traits in mastering the flirting game.
- While flirting, take adequate care to ensure that the person you’re interested in is genuinely interested to enjoy the real fervor of the act.
- A consistent and permanent smile on your face will help attract the attention of your special person. A smiling face will make you more approachable.
2. Flirting Tips For Teen
As a teenager, try out the below mentioned tips would help you in discovering the real pleasure of flirting and impressing that special someone:
- Passing on consistent smiles to her will do the magic. But, ensure to throw a smile to her only when it makes sense. If she shoots back a smile to you, then it’s definite that she is also interested in flirting with you.
- Flirting is a lot about giving her a breathing room. If she’s reluctant is providing you her cell number, don’t force it out of her as she might get turned off.
- Understand her signs or body language to ensure that she is also flirting with you. Did you find her raising or lowering her volume to match yours? Well then she is really interested in you. Do you find something more than mere politeness in her smile? Has she touched your arm, shoulder, thigh, or hand whilst conversing with you? Do you see her playing with her jewellery especially with that striking and pulling motion? Make the best use of all these signs as every single body language like this unfolds the fact that she is interested in you and is flirting with you.
- Finally it is your wit, tact and intelligence, which will make you to sail through whilst attracting that special person toward you.
3. Flirty Pick-Up Lines
Finding a reason to talk is utmost importance during flirting. Hop onto these perfect flirting lines that will help you win your crush instantly:
- You’re so sweet that I pray to God to save me from getting ‘Diabetes’
- Are you a magician? Because whenever I look at you, everyone else disappears
- Are you religious? Because you’re the answer to all my prayers
- I seem to have lost my phone number. Can I have yours?
- Did you invent the airplane? Cause you seem Wright for me
- Do you have a map? I’m getting lost in your eyes
4. Flirting Signs
Below are some of the flirting signs which are carefully chosen to suit any kind of setting like the workplace, coffee shop, pub, dance floor or at the restaurant. Spruce up your senses with all these flirting body language to master the art.
- If you notice her touching you a lot in the middle of a conversation, then it’s obvious that she’s interested in you.
- If the guy/gal you’re talking to receives a call and tries ending the same immediately, it’s not a matter of surprise that he/she is planning a future with you
- Does the person you’re dating constantly talk about your weekend plans or your favorite movies? If yes, then he/she is definitely into you and wants to spend quality time with you.
- Did you see her smiling at you? Did you see an air of something more than just politeness in that smile? Well, it is an important flirting body language endeared by all women to express the feeling that she is enjoying your company. All you need to do after that is to keep her smiling by smiling back.
- If the woman takes the initial step of starting a conversation by telling you something like ‘You remind me of someone I know’ or ‘Have we met before?’ then take it as granted as a concrete sign of her interest in you.
5. Flirting Advice
Appropriate flirting advice makes the flirting a real enjoyable game whilst unfolding its passion subtly and significantly.
- Do not be an intruder. Understand the person’s interest for you first and then strike up a conversation. The most effective flirting advice here is to be attentive towards their body language to decode their emotion.
- While flirting at workplace, pay special attention to when the person arrives at work and leaves work. Don’t forget to seem him/her in the elevator for multiple times.
- The apt technique of Flirting should make your target feel wanted. Try to entertain him or her very subtly and do not turn out to be a funny entertainer.
- The age old flirting advice is to keep your flirting intention and your flirting signs subtle. Don’t make it too obvious that you are actually flirting with him or her.
6. Flirting Techniques
- Eyes can say a lot and is an important element in flirting. Lock your eyes with the other person’s for a time frame of 10 to 15 seconds and then slowly drop the gaze. Slowing down before dropping the gaze is an important flirting technique to express that ‘come hither’ emotion.
- Everybody loves a smiling face. Smile is the best way to express the openness and is an effective flirting technique to make you more attractive and approachable. As per eminent body language expert Patti Wood “the smile is the international signal of friendliness”. Remember this and take it as an effective flirting technique to draw him or her closer without much effort.
- Provide a gentle touch. As a more physical flirting style, doing this will enable you to get closer to your crush. A simple shoulder push, shoulder tap and a handshake will be treated as friendly and definitely non-threatening.
- While office flirting might seem to be an innocent pleasure, men need to be wary of it.
- Office flirting, after a while of being funny can get tiring for a lot of women employees.
- When flirting, just make sure not to overdo it so as to avoid any kind of embarrassment.
- Office flirting is definitely an important part of the game which is not only fun but a lot more. Young professionals spend more time at the office than at home so in a way office flirting is the way of seeking their potential partners within their contiguous milieu. Office flirting is healthy and is fun; it is the means of saying a big ‘no’ to boredom whilst making the workplace interesting.
- The office is the conventional place for flirting and meeting your Mr. or Miss Right. Generally the common interest or the things those are common in between colleagues’ acts as the natural catalyst in developing a relationship naturally as being thrown together in the course of work.
- Office flirting is an ecstatic way to enjoy work; it is the most innocent way to experience being alive in the workplace even in the ‘cold and grey office weather’. While some say that it is a supportive tool when working late with someone, others says that office flirting is just a natural way to be nice to people just to enjoy the fun of being nice with others.