Says Happy Father’s Day with hand made gifts and your Dad is sure to love these crafty creations .Show Dad you care with these hand made crafts and Fathers day cards and make him feel like a superstar. Some Father’s Day crafts on this page DAD Picture Frame, DAD Tie Card. This craft would make a great present for your Dad on Father’s Day
Make sure to check out more Father’s Day ideas page for even more great ideas including Father’s Day cards, and tasty Father’s Day recipes just for Dad!
DAD Picture Frame
- 3 Photographs (Small size)
- Heavy Paper (For eg: Oaktag)
Write the word “DAD” on a piece of the heavy paper by making use of large and bubbly letters. Care should be taken that the holes in the letters “D” and “A” are comparatively large so that they can display your photographs effectively.Next paste the photographs as selected by you on the back of the frame. Also write the names of the people on the backside of these photographs. Now cut out two triangular shaped pieces of the heavy paper and try to keep them of the same length as your letters. You need to attach these flaps to the back of the frame in order to help it in standing straight. Also fold the top ½ inch of the flaps. Lastly paste these triangular pieces to the backside of the frames.
DAD Tie Card
- A piece of heavy construction paper
- 5 white shirt buttons
- An old Tie
Firstly cut the top part of the heavy paper in the shape of “M”. Next fold the M-shaped area. Now make a line in the center and paste the three buttons on the right side of the center line. Paste the top part of the tie to the card and let the remaining part of the tie be free to move. Lastly scribble a nice message for your loving dad on the tie.
How to Create Father’s Day Bookmarks
- One of the ways to do so is to cut tie-shaped pieces equal to 8-10 inches long from a craft paper which is a bit hard.
- Decorate them using a variety of colors and drawings.
- Add your father’s name and the date at the back of the tie.
- You can write a special message for your father at the back of the tie-shaped craft paper.
49 total views, 1 views today