It’s that time of the year again when you can send out gifts to your loved ones and share the happiness of togetherness. Here are some innovative gift ideas.
Eid-ul-Adha or Eid al-Adha (Bakr-Id) is one of the popular festivals observed by the followers of Islam in India and abroad. They celebrate this occasion by offering special prayers to Allah, sending greetings and exchanging gifts with their dear ones.
Below, you’ll find some ideas on what kind of Eid al-Adha gifts you can offer to your loved ones.
Flowers and sweets:
Flowers and sweets are a great way to convey your warmest wishes to your dear ones on this auspicious occasion.
- You can gift your loved ones a bunch of yellow roses and delicious kaju sweets. Alternatively, you may go for a bunch of carnations and a box of soan papdi.
- A bunch of mixed color roses and a decorative box filled with kesar peda can also make an impressive present for Eid al-Adha.
- A bouquet of red and white roses and a box of delicious soan papdi is one of the gifts that will help show your love and affection to your dear ones.
- If you’re indeed looking for something different, send a bunch of yellow roses and gerberas with green fillers that will add brightness and cheer to your dear one’s life. In addition, you may gift sweets like gulab jamun, badam barfi, and sohan halwa.
- A box of dry fruits like crunchy, salty roasted kaju, fresh green raisins, or almonds can be gifted to your family members and friends on Eid al-Adha.
- For a sweet flavor, you can go for dried mango pulp candies. A combo pack including different types of dry fruit like almonds, pistachios, cashews, dry and wet dates is among the popular Eid-ul-Adha gift ideas that may delight the people you love.
- There are multiple choices when it comes to selecting a gift hamper on Bakr-Id. For example, you may go for hampers that include a bunch of carnations and Cadbury Celebrations Chocolate Pack. Alternatively, you may choose a hamper including seasonal fruits basket and a box of assorted dry fruits.
- An interesting ideas for Eid Ul Adha gifts is a hamper which comes with assorted Kaju sweets
- A divine Mecca Medina glass frame, to convey your warm wishes on this occasion.
- A gift pack including a dinner set, a bunch of red roses, and a box of butter cookies is one of the Bakr-Id gift ideas that will surely make your loved ones smile and cheer.
- One of the Eid al-Adha gift ideas that can impress your loved ones is a gift hamper which includes
- a namaz chaddar
- 33 beads Tasbih
- A box of fresh assorted fruits.
- Aside from this present, you may choose a gift hamper with a chocolate cake, a collection of badam dry fruits, and a namaz cap.
Apparels and accessories:
- Eid al-Adha is celebrated by wearing new dresses. So, gift your loved ones a new set of apparels which will add grace and elegance to their look.
- Be it sarees, printed dresses or designer wear, go for the colors and style that’ll best suit the recipients.
- Whether you choose apparels for men or women, it is better to get an idea about their preferences before you go for a purchase.
- You can gift women exquisite jewelry or handbags that are trendy and stylish.
- Accessories that you may choose to gift men are leather wallets and briefcases.
- Faux leather wallets, leather mobile pouch with a key chain, or credit card holders are some of the gifts that can be offered to your friends or family members as they celebrate Eid-ul-Adha.
- Get your family and friends gift vouchers with which they can party and have a grand feast at some of the famous hotels and restaurants in their city.