इस वर्ष दशहरा 8 अक्टूबर 2019 को मनाया जाएगा। इस विजयदशमी विजय मुहूर्त दोपहर 01 बजकर 58 मिनट से लेकर 02 बजकर 43 मिनट तक का है। इस दौरान अपराजिता पूजा करना शुभ माना जाता है।
One of the most significant and fascinating festivals of India is Dussehra. ‘Vijayadashmi’ is the other name of this festival It is the celebration of the good over the bad forces. This significant day marks the homecoming of Lord Shri Rama along with his wife Sita and his brother Lakshman after 14 long years of exile.
Puja of Dussehra
- Dussehra puja is an integral part of this auspicious occasion. This festival is considered as one of the propitious occasions of the Hindus, and the Hindus of India leave no stone unturned to make this event a grand celebration.
- Rituals of Dussehra puja are really vast and are followed by the people of the country very religiously. This day symbolizes the triumph of Lord Shri Rama over demon king Ravana.
- The puja of Dussehra are performed by the Hindus very dedicatedly and strictly as per the Hindu norms and traditions.
Vijayadashami Puja Time
Vijay Muhurat = 02:37 PM to 03:23 PM
Duration = 00 Hours 45 Mins
Aparahna Puja Time = 01:52 PM to 04:08 PMDuration = 02 Hours 16 Mins
Dashami Tithi Begins = 03:08 AM on Oct 07, 2019
Dashami Tithi Ends = 05:20 AM on Oct 08, 2019
Traditions of Dussehra Puja
- Expertpriests perform the pujas of his auspicious occasion. They chant mantras and shlokas for performing the puja.
- Flowers, dry fruits, fresh fruits, jaggery, radish, rice, incense sticks, limestone, cow dung, etc. are some of the most important ingredients of the entire rituals of puja
- People perform the pujas in order to seek the blessings of the almighty for happiness, health, wealth and prosperity.
- The priest is offered money, which is called as ‘dakshina’, after the puja is over.
- Once the puja of Dussehra gets over, poor people are offered sweets that mean the ‘prasad’ of the puja.
- There is another popular tradition associated with this puja that is people offer food to the ‘Brahmins’.
- Both men and women can perform this puja, but they must know the basic rituals and the correct procedures related with the puja.
- Dussehra puja rituals differ from one region to another of the country. Dussehra puja is an age-old tradition. There is a common belief among the people that says if you perform the puja dedicatedly, then you will receive the blessings of Almighty God.
Check out some best Dussehra Messages, Sms and Wishes for your loved ones.