Happy Diwali 2020: Puja Muhurat
Lakshmi Puja Muhurat: 05:28 PM to 07:24 PM
Pradosh Kaal: 05:28 PM to 08:07 PM
Vrishabha Kaal: 05:28 PM to 07:24 PM
Amavasya Tithi Begins: 02:17 PM on Nov 14, 2020
Amavasya Tithi Ends: 10:36 AM on Nov 15, 2020
Ya Sa Padmasanastha Vipul-Kati-Tati Padma-Patrayatakshi,
Gambhirartav-Nabhih Stana-Bhara-Namita Shubhra-Vasttariya
Ya Lakshmirdivya-Roopairmani-Gana-Khachitaih Svapita Hema-Kumbhaih,
Sa Nityam Padma-Hasta Mam Vasatu Grihe Sarva-Maangalya-Yukta
Maa Lakshmi Aarti
Jai lakshmi maataa, Maiyaa jaya lakshmi maataa
Tumako nishadina dhyaavata, Hara vishnu vidhaataa
Brahmaanii, rudraanii, kamalaa, Tuuhii hai jaga maataa
Suurya chandramaa dhyaavata, Naarada rishi gaataa
Durgaa ruupa nirantara, sukha sampati daataa
Jo koi tumako dhyaavata, riddhi siddhi dhana paataa
Tuuhii hai paataala basantii, Tuuhii shubha daataa
Karma prabhaava prakaashaka, Jaganidhi ke traataa
Jisa ghara mein tuma rahatii, saba sadaguna aataa
Kara sake koii kara le, mana nahin ghabaraataa
Tuma bina yagya na hove, Vastra na koii paataa
Khaana paana kaa vaibhava, Saba tumase hii aataa
Shubha guna mandira sundara, Kshirodadhi jaataa
Ratana chaturdasha tuma hii, Koii nahiin paataa
Aartii lakshmii jii kii, Jo koii nara gaataa
Ura aananda umanga ati, Paapa utara jaataa
Shree Ganesh Aarti
Jai Ganesha Jai Ganesha Jai Ganesha Deva
Maata Jaaki Parvati Pitaa Mahadeva
Ladoowan Ka Bhog Lage Sant Karen Sevaa
Jai Ganesh Deva
Eka Dant Dayavant Chaar Bhujadhari
Maathe Par Tilak Sohe Muse Ki Sawaari
Paan Chadhe Phool Chadhe Aur Chadhe Mevaa
Jai Ganesh Deva
Andhe Ko Aankh Det Kohin Ko Kaaya
Banjhan Ko Putra Det Nirdhan Ko Maaya
Surya Shama Sharan Aaye Safal Kijye Sevaa
Jai Ganesh Deva
Diwali Sweet Recipes
- 2 cups All purpose flour (maida)
- 3 cups sugar
- 2 2/3rd cups water
- 1 1/4th cups warm water
- 2 tbsp curd (plain yogurt)
- 1 1/2 tbsp kewra water or rose water
- 1 1/2 tbsp fine grained semolina or rice flour
- 1/4th tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp saffron threads, slowly dry-roasted and powdered
- 1/2 tsp green cardamom seeds powder
- Ghee or vegetable oil for frying
- Mix the flour, semolina or rice flour, baking powder, curd and 3/4th cup of the water in a bowl. Mix well with a whisk.
- Add remaining water and 1/8th tsp. of saffron powder, and whisk to form smooth consistency.
- Set aside for about 2 hours to ferment.
- Whisk thoroughly before use.
- Dissolve sugar in water and cook to form one-string syrup. Just before the syrup is ready add saffron and cardamom powder.
- Take muslin cloth. Lay it flat and just at the center make a small hole.
- Keep mixture in the center of the cloth and twist the remaining part.
- Heat oil in a kadhai. Pour the batter in a steady stream in the form coils. Make a few at a time.
- Deep fry them until they are golden and crisp all over but not brown.
- Remove from the kadhai and drain on kitchen paper and immerse in the syrup.
- Leave for at least 4-5 minutes so that they soak the syrup.
- Take the jalebi out of syrup and serve hot.
- Cashewnut powder1/2 kilogram
- Sugar 1 cup
- Saffron (kesar) 5 – 6 strands
- Ghee 2 tablespoons
- Silver warq 6 – 8 leaves
- Dissolve sugar in three fourth cup of water and bring it to boil.
- Add saffron and cook till it forms a syrup of three thread consistency.
- Melt ghee and add to this syrup.
- Add cashewnut powder and mix thoroughly. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Knead it well and roll into half centimeter thick rectangle.
- Spread silver varq over it and cut into diamond shape of approximately one and half inch a side
291 total views, 1 views today