Diwali is the joyous festival celebrated with merriment and gaiety all over India. The festival of lights is celebrated to honor the victory of good over evil. It was on this day Lord Rama returned to his home in Ayodhya after spending 14 years in exile. On the occasion of Diwali, people meet and greet their friends and love ones. They exchange gifts, sweets and lovely presents as a token of love. Houses are beautifully decorated, diyas are lighted in order to eradicate darkness and spread the light of joy and love everywhere. The mesmerizing diyas represent hope, peace and happiness.
Wishes You a Very Happy, Bright and Prosperous Diwali!
- Diwali is known to be the festival of lights. So, diyas will obviously form a part of your home decor.
- Diyas are small clay lamps with oil or ghee as the fuel. Instead of oil or ghee, wax is often used in brass and aluminum diyas. These colorful diyas come in various designs and have auspicious symbols like “Om” or Swastika” painted on them.
- Diyas embellished with beads, sequins, minakari work, and traditional motifs are popular items for Diwali decorations.
- Multicolored flower-shaped diyas bordered with sequins and golden glitters can best adorn your home during this occasion.
- Panchmukhi floral diyas that have the idols of Lakshmi and Ganesha embedded on them can add a special touch to your decorations.
- The best way to decorate your home with diyas is to arrange them along the steps of your home and surround them with flower petals for a stylish look.
Wish You a Very Happy Diwali and a Prosperous New Year!
Diwali Candles and Lanterns
- Aside from diyas, aromatic candles and lanterns known as ‘Aakash Kandil’ can also be used to adorn your home during Diwali. These candles not only illuminate your home but also create the perfect mood for the festive celebrations.
- Floating candles kept in a glass pot filled with water and adorned with rose petals help brighten your home in an artistic manner.
- Floral candles decorated with glitters have an alluring charisma that adds to the beauty of your home.
- One of the best ideas for Diwali decorations is to go for candles designed on mirrors and adorned with colored stones and glitters. They are the perfect items that add some more light and beauty to your home.
दीपो की रौशनी में जगमग संसार, मुबारक हो आपको दिवाली का त्यौहार।
दिपावली का यह त्योहार अनोखा, सबके जीवन में लाया है खुशियों का झरोखा।
इस दीपावली में आप धूम मचाएं, और मौज मनाएं, आप सभी को दीपावली की बधाई
Sculptures of Lakshmi and Ganesha
- Silver and brass sculptures of Lakshmi and Ganesha are popular items used for decorations on Diwali.
- They often come with an antique finish that adds to the beauty of your home.
- Make your home look beautiful with garlands of colorful flowers like rose, lily, and jasmine.
- Fix the flowers along your stair handles which will look fantastic indeed. You may use a string of lights skillfully decorated with flowers in order to enhance the beauty of your home.
101 total views, 3 views today