Diwali without candles and diyas hardly make a sense. Lighting Diyas and candles is a way of warding off the darkness and spreading light, which is what the festival stands for.
Diwali, commonly known as Deepawali, is the festival of lights which is incomplete without the presence of candles. It appears customary to decorate the houses with beautifully painted diyas which promote the festive mood. Candles are popularly gifted to other people to illuminate and brighten their living rooms and other spaces. So, this year destroy the reign of darkness and evil from the house of your loved ones and gift them beautifully decorated candles. You can even decorate some candles and gift it to your friends and family. However, various varieties of candles are available in the market which can be beneficial in decorating every nook and corner of your house on the night of Diwali.
- This is a pack of 50 tea light candles. Made of high quality wax these scented candles can burn for hours.
Designer Diwali Candles
- The set of two exquisite handmade candles in red and blue colors respectively are made of high quality wax.
- Lightening them will bring in the light of joy and wisdom in the heart and home of the recipient.
- People are quiet happy placing diyas in their verandahs and balconies but when it comes to decorating the interiors of their houses, they prefer something more classy and elegant.
- It is for this reason that these designer candles are such a rage. They are absolutely appropriate for the theme of Diwali and moreover add brilliance to a house. These candles make perfect Diwali gifts.
- The set consists of three petite glass pots consisting of colored gels. The high quality wax ensures that the candles burn for hours.
- The candle set from Aatash range comes in a fancy jute bag that can be later put for miscellaneous use. Again, because of the fact that these candles burns for hours at a time
- These are perfect for the Diwali festival when candles are left burning all night to symbolize the victory of light over darkness.
- These candles are very elegant and stylishly designed and thus look great in the house as well.Since Diwali is colloquially known as the festival of lights, these candles make a perfect Diwali gift.
- Make your Diwali very beautiful and attractive with the glory of their sparkles.
- Perfumed candles are molded in small containers. When illuminated, they make the ambience fill with soothing fragrance.
- These candles are tall cylindrical glass shaped containers and designed with the images of Lord Ganesha, Lakshmi ji, swastik and many others.
- The fragrant sunflower shaped candle contains a mini glass filled with wax that can burn for hours.
- When not in use the sunflower candle can be used as a decorative item.
- These candles not only come in sunflower shapes but can also be purchased as roses, lilies and orchids.
- The biggest benefit of these candles over others is the fact that they serve as a pretty ornamental piece even when the candle is not illuminated.
- Also they are perfumed, so the fragrance fills the house with joy as everybody comes together in the joyous celebration of Diwali.