Many lovers, scholars, and intellectuals have waxed poetically on the definition of true love. These definitions have been useful for people in recognizing the true love in their lives.
These are some of the definitions of true love that can help you in not only identifying but also finding true love in your life.
According to these definitions, true love is:
- Love is home
- Thinking of only one person all the time.
- Narrowing down the definition of true love would be akin to ruining the beauty of it.
- Being prepared to sacrifice everything in order to see a sweet smile on someone’s beautiful face.
- Making modifications in daily routines just to spend some quality time with someone special.
- Ignoring the shortcomings and mistakes of the person with whom you are in love.
- Making changes in your personality in order to please someone special Note: Most Americans don’t think you should change yourself to suit someone
else’s preferences when you’re in a relationship.
- Not feeling any hesitation in sharing your thoughts with someone.
- Feeling happy in their moments of joy and shedding tears at their moments of sadness.
- Not being able to give attention to anyone except that particular person.
- Love is listening
- Love is smiling at them while they’re sleeping.
- Love is committing to them and meaning it.
- Love is letting them know you’ll always be there for them.
- Love is saying “I love you” any chance you get.
- Love is something that makes you both happy.
- Love is chemistry.
- Love is being partners.
- Love is a kiss on the forehead.
- Love is laughing at stupid things together.
- Love is exciting.
383 total views, 3 views today