Send an emotional and sincere birthday wish for your loved ones, make them never forget this day!
Isn’t it a true fact that all of us want everyone to remember our special day on which we were born? No doubt it is true. We celebrate our birthdays with immense enthusiasm and zeal. Birthdays are not only about celebrations, it also means something more. For instance, apart from parties and bashes, don’t you think birthdays also mean our successive growth and addition of one more year in our life? So, it would be a great idea if we significantly mark this day with some amazing birthday quotations. It will also help us in making our loved ones feel extra-special on his/her special day. Agreed? So just check out what we have to offer you.
Quotes for Birthdays : There are numerous famous birthday quotes that will add a sort of special effect in the entire celebration mood of birthdays.
Several well renowned people have commented on birthdays and its grand celebrations. So, if you are looking out for some different idea through which you can give a pleasant surprise to the birthday boy/girl, then the solution is the popular quotations for birthdays. Some of the very famous happy birthday quotes are given below; just have a glance through them –
Inspirational Birthday Quotations :
1. Birthdays? Yes, in a general way; For the most if not for the best of men: You were born (I suppose) on a certain day: So was I: or perhaps in the night: what then?
- James Kenneth Stephen
2. One of the signs of passing youth is the birth of a sense of fellowship with other human beings as we take our place among them.
- Virginia Woolf
3. Believing hear, what you deserve to hear: Your birthday as my own to me is dear… But yours gives most; for mine did only lend Me to the world; yours gave to me a friend.
4. Because time itself is like a spiral, something special happens on your birthday each year: The same energy that God invested in you at birth is present once again.
- Menachem Mendel Schneerson
Funny Birthday Quotations :
1. Inside every older person is a younger person – Wondering what the hell happened.
- Cora Harvey Armstrong
2. When I was younger, I could remember anything, whether it happened or not.
- Mark Twain
3. A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman’s birthday but never remembers her age.
- Robert Frost
4. Men are like wine. Some turn to vinegar, but the best improve with age.
- C.E.M. Joad
5. If we could be twice young and twice old we could correct all our mistakes.
Popular Birthday Quotations :
1. The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.
- Oprah Winfrey
2. With mirth and laughter let old wrinkles come.
- William Shakespeare
3. If you carry your childhood with you, you never become older.
- Abraham Sutzkever
4. There are three hundred and sixty-four days when you might get un-birthday presents … and only one for birthday presents, you know.
- Lewis Carroll
211 total views, 3 views today