Birthday Quiz! How many of these birthday facts do you know?
1. Who made the first birthday candle
2. In 100AD, the first ever recorded Birthday invitation was sent out by who?
Ans. The Wife of a Roman General
3. Who celabrated the first birthday party
4. Which birthdays are mile stones
Ans. 16, 21, 30, 40, 50 and 60.
5. January birthstone
6. Which one of these is a traditional birthday breakfast in South Korea?
Ans. Seaweed Soup
7. Whats the augast birth flower?
8. Augasts birthstone
9. Happy Birthday to You! is a 1959 children’s book by which author?
10. People in which country do not celebrate birthdays on July 8 and December 17?
Ans. North Korea
11. Jewish boys have a bar mitzvah on which age birthday?
12. Who famously sang “Happy Birthday, Mr. President”, to President John F. Kennedy at a celebration of his 45th birthday on May 19, 1962?
Ans. Marilyn Monroe
13. In which month is Martin Luther King, Jr. Day celebrated in the United States; the date marks his birthday?
14. Which famous Hollywood couple share the same birthday?
Ans. Catherine Zeta-Jones and Michael Douglas (September 25th, although 25 years apart)
15. The Queen celebrates her ‘real’ birthday on which date?
Ans. April (21st)
16. Happy Birthday was written by sisters Patty and Mildred in 1893, what was their last name?
Ans. Ted Hughes
317 total views, 3 views today