1. Do you known about Golden Birthday?
Golden Birthday is that birthday when a person’s date of birth and his or her age is exactly the same..
The Germans started birthday celebrations for children called “kinderfest”, which means child festival. Over time this changed into modern birthday parties which are for everyone.
The most popular birth date in the history is Christmas Day. It was the birthday of Jesus Christ.
May 22 is the least common birthday date.
The Sultan of Brunei hosted the world’s most expensive Birthday Party to celebrate his 50th Birthday on 13 July, 1996. The cost was a whopping US $27.2 millions.
2. Why do we blow candles on birthdays?
They used to bake bake round cakes to symbolize the moon. and Candles to represent the reflected moonlight.
For religious reasons, Germans would place a large candle in the center of a cake to symbolize “the light of life.”
Today, we still put birthday candles on cakes. Many people still hold superstitious beliefs about them, too.
If all the candles are blown out in one breath, the wish will come true, and the person will have good luck throughout the year.
On the other hand, if it takes more than one breath to blow out all the candles, it will supposedly not come true.
3. Who famously sang “Happy Birthday, Mr. President”, to President John F. Kennedy at a celebration of his 45th birthday on May 19, 1962?
Ans. Marilyn Monroe
4. Which birthdays are mile stones
Ans. 16, 21, 30, 40, 50 and 60.
5. January birthstone
6. Which one of these is a traditional birthday breakfast in South Korea?
Ans. Seaweed Soup
7. Happy Birthday to You! is a 1959 children’s book by which author?
8. People in which country do not celebrate birthdays on July 8 and December 17?
Ans. North Korea
9. Who celabrated the first birthday party
171 total views, 11 views today