There is no more beautiful way to celebrate an anniversary than with a bouquet of exquisite roses.
- Rose is generally accepted as a symbol of love, romance and passion. While celebrating an anniversary rose is one flower, which must find a prominent place. You can use it for decking up the room, where you are planning to hold the anniversary celebrations and you can give it as a gift among other things. If your partner loves the fragrance of rose you can give her rose oil, rose water, rose perfumes etc as gifts. The different colors of roses and they have their own meanings.
- Whether you are using it to celebrate an anniversary, a wedding, a birthday or any other occasion, roses are a nice gift. The red rose is the most popular rose. It symbolizes love, passion and romance; other than this it can also symbolize courage, beauty and perfection. The lavender colored rose is a lovely flower, which symbolizes royalty, elegance and enchantment.
- This rose can be used to indicate love at first sight and also show appreciation to someone. Pink rose with its gentle color represents admiration, fun, happiness, grace and elegance. The rose in a darker shade of pink represents appreciation. You can choose the color of your anniversary rose, depending on what you feel for your partner.
- If you want to appear mysterious, about your plans for the special day, you can choose blue rose. Traditionally the blue colored rose is said to represent a desire, which cannot be obtained. Your surprise to the partner will be to, actually make a long cherished desire come true; this will be a pleasant surprise. To demonstrate the depth of your passionate feelings for your partner, you can choose the coral roses as an anniversary gift. This rose is also supposed to bring good luck and you can bring it to appreciate somebody’s accomplishments.
- White rose depicts innocence, purity and spirituality. It will be a good idea, if you can give a lovely anniversary bouquet to your partner, which has roses of various colors. Petals of various colors can be strewn, on the bed or the path which leads to the room, where you are celebrating this day. It is up to you to come up with a unique way for using the roses.
592 total views, 5 views today