Planning a Wedding Anniversary Party? We’ve got a few anniversary invitation wording ideas right here to help you decide what style of wording you prefer.
- You can put your wedding photograph within an envelope and send it as an invitation for your anniversary party. This is best suited for your 50th anniversary celebration, especially if you include gold chips created out of gold metallic paper into the envelope. Instead of using gold chips, you may include chocolates shape coins wrapped with golden paper.
- The photograph can be decorated with a golden border that makes your invitation a unique one indeed!
- One of the most exciting anniversary invitation ideas is a scroll invitation. To create such invitations, print the text on off-white cardstock paper.
- Place wet coffee grounds on the paper. Next, remove the coffee grounds and keep the cardstock below a weighted object. This is to ensure that the coffee grounds can be dried easily.
- To create a formal look for your invitation, you may use calligraphy to write the text.
- Then roll the invitation and tie it with a ribbon that matches the color of the scroll invitation.
- It is preferable that you use a red ribbon for 1st anniversary invitation, a silver and golden ribbon for your 25th and 50th anniversary invitations respectively.
- A video is one of the best ways to invite your loved ones to your anniversary party. You may create a video by choosing portions of your wedding ceremony recorded earlier.
- You should also use video recordings of the couple from the celebrations they’ve enjoyed together, to create a timeline of their lives.
- You may end the video by specifying the date, time, and venue of your anniversary part.
Anniversary Photo Invitations
- Photo invitations are those which give special emphasis on the images used for the occasion when you’d like your dear ones to join your party.
- The text used in anniversary photo invitations is minimal compared to the wordings in an invitation card. Know more about anniversary photo invitations before you choose them.
Anniversary Invitation Cards
There are a variety of e-cards that can be used to invite your dear ones and associates to your anniversary party. These cards come with a wide range of images that can best reflect your emotions and excitement for your celebrations.
- You can personalize e-cards by adding the images and text that best conveys your thoughts on this special occasion.. You can add to the look and feel of the card by using damask designs along its borders.
- Other interesting images/photos you can have on your anniversary invitation cards are floral designs that make your invites appealing indeed.
- A collage of your photos of the special memories you share with your husband.. Such invitations will surely be appreciated by one.
- If you’d really want to choose anniversary invitations that are attractive and appealing, look for cards which come with images of a couple hugging and kissing each other.
- For your 25th anniversary, then you can choose a rectangular shaped card that comes with a silver border and have the words “Happy Silver Anniversary” printed on it. The card may be decorated with confetti and small pieces of silver paper to add value to it. You can attach silver rings to a ribbon hanging from the top of the card.
- For your 50th anniversary, you can actually go for a similar card that comes with a golden border.
411 total views, 1 views today