Surprise your partner on your special day with great ideas for romantic ways of celebrating an anniversary.
Anniversary is the time to commemorate the years of togetherness that a couple has spent after marriage with love and affection. So this occasion definitely calls for a celebration to cherish the wonderful moments from the memories down the lane and make promises for a great and happy future ahead. So we have come up with some innovative ideas below to make your anniversary, a special occasion, to be cherished for years to come –
1. Organize a grand party-
Invite your near and dear ones. It might be a common idea but make it a special one by repeating your marriage vows and commitments to each other to make your bonding stronger.
2. Plan a romantic weekend –
- Book some room at a luxurious resort at some outskirts of city and enjoy your weekend relaxing and pampering each other without any disturbances.
- You can even book some cruise and plan a pleasant surprise for your better half on this occasion. It will be a dream comes true for him/her and a romantic trip for both of you as well.
3. Spend a romantic day together a home –
- Take the day off from the office,
- Have your morning breakfast at bed, shower together,
- Cook together something special for each other.
- Watch some romantic movies or videos. Watching your own wedding video also sounds great.
- Plan some wine in advance and arrange a memorable dinner at home with a cocktail in hand and music at background to dance on its lovely tunes.
- Ultimately a perfect end to a beautiful start by spending a lovely night together to revive the memories of your first romantic night.
4. Romantic candle light dinner-
- If you are too busy but want to make this day a special one, don’t miss to book tickets for some good movies in advance.
- If not movie an evening out for a long drive or at a beach watching the sunset holding each other’s arms is a fair enough idea.
- It needs to be accompanied by a dinner at some of your favorite restaurants. The ambience of the place with the dinner table exclusively arranged with beautiful flowers and scented candles and the wedding cake most importantly will really make your day.
5.Go for some adventurous trip-
If you or your partner is adventurous enough then You can spend your day together at places organizing adventurous sports like hot air balloons or Para gliding. Both of you can ride together and feel the pleasure of soaring high in the sky holding your partner closer.
6. Just Be Together-
7. Give Thoughtful Gifts-
8. Take her out on a movie-
Whatever way you plan your anniversary the ultimate idea is to make your partner feel loved. What your better half craves for is affection, which needs to be expressed at least on this special day when you started your life together some years ago.