Saying a sorry definitely works, but not always! Sometimes situations take a bad shape and go out of control. Afterwards, all you are left with is remorse and guilt. It's true you can't take your words back, but you can apologize to your sweetheart in innovative ways; to tell them how important they are to you!
Saying sorry is integral to every relationship, if one is guilty of a mistake. It is a testing time when a person accepts and realizes their follies. Apologizing, thus, conveys a message of love to the other person, telling them that they matter in someone's life. And, it always feels good if your apology is made creatively. The ways of making an apology matter equally: it shows the amount of effort you put in to make the other person feel good! So, here are some magical tricks of making your apology a successful one!
So saying sorry becomes easy now, right! But that doesn't mean that you keep repeating the old mistakes and try a new gift idea every time! Stay careful, stay happy!
- Flowers are the most beautiful way to say sorry. The delicacy of the fresh, blooming flowers reflects your delicate emotions for your beloved. Add a sorry note in a bouquet of colorful petals. To make it more effective, add some lines of a poem that you think is relevant in the context. Nobody would be able to deny a poetic apology embedded in flowers!
- Getting a thoughtful gift for your loved one is another way of telling that you realize you were wrong. Seal the gift with your words of love. The gift must be cute enough to make your beloved smile and forget everything!
- A sorry card is yet another option. It is commonplace, but the most effective! A card can say it all you feel about your loved one. It leaves no scope for misunderstandings or misinterpretations. You can get a card online or buy it from a nearby card store. Beautifying words in cards often make the person smile, washing away all the grudges!
- Make a list of reasons why that person matters to you the most! Make a note of it; stick it on the wall in their bedroom while they are away. The note would surely work when they come and find it. It would a wonderful surprise for them to see they are so special in your life.
- You can make a collage of the good times you have spent together. Or, make a picture book and leave it in the study of your dearest one. Add a sorry message to it, and remind them that you two look good being happy together.
- After all, actions speak louder than words. Do simple chores that your beloved would otherwise do. It is okay, if they are not talking to you. You can help them by reducing their daily work; your way of telling that you are sorry! They would certainly realize the value of your efforts, despite your saying nothing.
- As they say "Food is the way to a Man's heart". Well, it goes for women too! So, be it a man or a woman, everybody relishes a good meal. Yeah, you got it right! Get a good recipe from a cook-book or from the internet, and go prepare a yummy dish especially for your darling one! It would be great if you could decorate and garnish it with the "Sorry". Believe me your effort won't go waste!
- You want it to make it big! Radio stations are quite cooperative in matters like these! So, tune in to your favorite radio station, dedicate a song for your beloved. Make your loved one feel the most special by expressing your apologies in public.
- Another option of accepting your mistake among people is social media. Social media gives us a chance to show every face of our personality. Show your partner that you don't have any inhibitions to make an apology to them in public.
- A cute option to apologize is a teddy bear! Buy an over-sized teddy that says "sorry". Bring it to your loved one, and tell them it's difficult to stay away from them. You can also add a box of chocolates your darling loves.
- Make your sorry gift lively. Gift your loved a pup. If they don't fear animals, they would love this gift! A pup would express your promise of staying with them forever! A pup is the loveliest way to apologize. A nice way of adding up a new member in your family!
- You could also bring home their favorite series of songs. Play it aloud when they come home; show them that you care about their choices. It would be good if you add a "sorry" song in your list.
- If your beloved loves jewelry, a pendant that says "I'm Sorry" would be a precious gift. You can carve some words of apology for them. It would definitely touch your sweetheart!
- You're heart is young and still romantic? Well, a romantic candle-lit dinner would not be a bad idea, then! Keep it a surprise; amaze your lover with a charismatic ambience and a delectable food accompanied by a soothing track in the background. Tell them they are the most special one and you realize your mistake!
- A hug says it all, sometimes! If you think no other gifts or cards would work, then giving a hug and making an apology does the magic! It doesn't cost you anything at all; only an honest effort to make things alright.