As Valentine, the day specially earmarked for lovers and love fast approaches, you may be at your wit’s end thinking of how to make it extra special this year. Cards and bouquets are of course an integral part of Valentine’s Day. But why not do something different too so that beautiful memories remain etched in you forever. Here are a few ideas.
1 Candle light dinners at expensive restaurants might not be the best thing to do on Valentine's. It will not only drill a big hole in your pocket but also steal from you the opportunity of spending some alone time with your love, as hundreds of other couples would flock at such places. Make the day special by cooking his/her favorite meal for dinner and decorating house with your own hands. Some candles, heart-shaped balloons, fragrant flowers and a properly laid out dining table with a bottle of wine can create the magic. Since it will just be the two of you, steal the time for snuggling in and watching a film that you both like. A romantic time is sure to follow this.
2. Try something different and drive your Valentine away from the city's hustle and bustle to see a sky full of stars. Make sure to carry along a blanket, albums of old pictures you wish to go through with your Valentine under a twinkling sky and your lover's favorite snack to munch on. Choosing to spend time looking at the wonders of nature can bring you both closer.
3. Think of a hobby your Valentine loves and secretly indulge yourself in its pursuit. Write a love poem if your partner loves reading or learn a few dance moves for the love of your life. A feeling that you can go an extra mile for your love will fill her/him with inexplicable happiness.
4. If you are married and have children, then you might be in need of taking some time off with your spouse. Arrange for someone to take care of your kids, apply for leave at your office, keep the bags packed and pick your spouse from his/her workplace and fly off for a short but much required vacation. Celebrating love is all about giving uninterrupted time to each other.
5. If you are childhood sweethearts and have gone to school or college together, take a trip down the memory lane on Valentine’s Day. Take your sweetheart to where you first met, and where you proposed and where you stole that first kiss. It will indeed be a day to remember forever.
6. Go for a Zen treatment together. You can avail of the couple treatment and have the most relaxed Valentine’s evening before you finish it later in the night with renewed romance.
7. Instead of cooking a meal for your love, cook a meal together. Choose a menu that is exotic .You can even make cooking together on Valentine’s evening a tradition to be followed for posterity.
8. If you have just started dating, and are yet to be the couple, ask her out on a date. Take her for a cocktail to an intimate restaurant. For all you know, the date may end at your place. So be sure to have red roses and champagne or wine ready and waiting for a successful end to the evening.
9. If you have been dating for a long time then you can book a getaway. Try to keep it a surprise.So it will be easy to find out about her commitments at the workplace and plan a schedule around it. Choose somewhere exotic, preferably on the sea side.
10. If it is the first Valentine after the wedding then it indeed is extra special. Try and recreate the evening of your wedding again. Order the cake with the same flavour, do up the bedroom with nice silken cushions, order a meal from a renowned restaurant and set a candle lit table for two. Have a beautiful romantic evening, just the two of you, away from the maddening crowd and the hustle and bustle of the city.
11. Been married for some time and have kids too? Do not worry. Surprise your wife by asking your or her parents to take care of the kids. Or call for a baby sitter. Take her away from the chaos of the house. Have an intimate dinner. Walk along the sea shore or the lake in your city. Hold hands and be together.
Love is in the air. Happy Valentine’s Day!!
The love ideas are called for when you are in love or when your love is in trouble. Always remember
"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, and always perseveres. Love never fails."
No body in this world can be away of the touch of love. So, if your are in love then Dgreetings.com is your best friend who will help you with some of the amazing love ideas.
Just this love ideas and make your life blessed with love forever.