Although true love is able to survive amid all ups and downs of life, there are times when the stars help us learn about the future or hold something special for the love relationships in our life. With 2017 just around the corner, getting an idea about the good and bad that the stars bring in for each zodiac sign is something you can’t afford to miss. It is the movement of the sun, stars and the planets that actually decide the events in your love life for a particular year. Here’s a love horoscope for the year 2017 to guide you about the details of love and romance in all 12 zodiac signs. So, let’s see what the stars say for our love lives!
- Pisces: The year 2017 clearly indicates a dilemma between love and life for people under Pisces zodiac sign. Unlike the typical trait of a Piscean to enter into a love relationship, 2017 will witness them building strong romantic relationships faster. Go ahead and express your love for someone during March and June. People in stable relationships have chances to take the next step, that is, marriage. Married couples might stay away from their partners for certain months in 2017.
- Aquarius: 2017 sees an impressive increase in self-esteem for people with the zodiac sign as Aquarius. The year will have the singles getting inclined towards open and uncommitted relationships. For those who’ve already tied the knot, 2017 will land you in a complicated situation. You’ll be paying lesser amount of attention to your partner or spouse and would rather be more concerned about your own desires.
- Aries: With the 7th House of Love and Marriage not being a “House of Power” in 2017, all people with the zodiac sign Aries would pay less importance to the romantic issues. July and August would be the best months for you to get hitched. The intolerant and immature nature of Aries would land you into a series of short term romantic relationships. The first half of 2017 will be filled with a lot of emotional stress.
- Taurus: A rough year is indicated by the love horoscope 2017 for people with the zodiac sign Taurus. As an attractive and open minded person, you’ll be successful in gathering the attention of a lot of people. While married will stay married this year, singles will find it difficult to find the right partner.
- Gemini: While love and romance is a vital part of a Gemini’s life, this year will witness the support of luck as well. You may take important decisions during the first half of March. As a committed individual, you may have a chance to get married by the end of May. Unfortunately, the stars reveal that a past fling may come to the fore to bother you.
- Cancer: With Saturn as the Love and Marriage Planet of Cancerians, 2017 is expected to bring in new things for those in love. Strangers will be attracted towards you. Those already in relationships need to be quite serious about taking things further. There is a clear indication of a few heart breaks. Old associates may have a negative influence on you. Hence, it is advised to spare a few hours and relax with your partner.
- Leo: The new year 2017 seems to be a smooth love ride for Leos, as usual. This year, finding a true soul mate would be your priority, but you’ll be surprised to encounter a number of setbacks as well. Be careful while choosing a partner. Avoid taking decisions in haste and save yourself from a heart break. The year will see you adding a tint of passion and romance into your relationship, in a bid to strengthen the emotional bond with your companion/wife or love interest.
- Virgo: Virgo, as a passionate and energetic individual, may end up with a range of choices, when it comes to selecting a partner. The year 2017 brings in a lot of ups and downs in your romantic life. Love is expected to be a complex affair for you in 2017. While January will start on a high note, the quarter of the year will bring in some bad news for all those in love. Confrontations are expected to creep into love relations. Stay patient and calm.
- Libra: The year 2017 indicates turmoil of relationships for the otherwise charismatic Librans. You’ll get confused during your search of a soul mate. There will be a lot of spending when it comes to showering your partner with special gifts and quick vacations. However, there are chances of slight misunderstanding with the family as you’d prefer to devote a lot more time to your special someone than your family members.
- Scorpio: As emotional fools, Scorpions are likely to crave for love in the coming year. Your hunt for love might turn you into a possessive individual, which can ultimately land you in trouble. Your love life may be loaded with quarrels or even a separation. Following the policy of “forgive and forget” would help you live a comfortable love life. 2017 also indicates a meeting with an ex-boyfriend or girlfriend, forcing you to have flickering thoughts about your current and previous romantic relationships.
- Sagittarius: 2017 will be a joyride for all Sagittarians in love. The stars also point towards love-at-first-sight situations, which might not get reciprocated in the way you want. There are chances that your professional front would take up much of your personal time, but as a true Sagittarian, never give up on your love affair. Towards the end of 2017, you can expect some good news in your romantic life, which might end up in marriage.
- Capricorn: Being a Capricorn, worrying about pity things is quite usual. But, the year 2017 will have you enjoying your love life to the fullest. You’ll be most compatible with people having the zodiac signs Virgo and Taurus. The stars also predict that you’ll be deviated from your career ambitions and would give importance to your love life. Avoid being shy because this could ruin everything. Be open about your feelings. If you admire someone, then the best time to propose to him/her is during the months of June and July.
Last Updated: 11th May, 2017