Here are some innovative ideas for a proposal she’ll never forget:
- Get a permanent tattoo of her name – The inerasable permanent tattoo of her name on your body can really reach out to her heart. She’ll understand that you’re serious about commitment and that she is an integral part of your life. This skin-deep commitment is one way to win her heart.
- Take a lawyer along – Propose to your girl in front of a lawyer and get it on stamped paper that your love for her will never fade and that you’ll never cheat on her. And if you don’t keep up the promise, she’ll have every right to sue you.
- Make her favourite celebrity do it for you – You love her and you have made big promises. Well, actions speaks louder than words. Do anything it takes to reach out to her favorite celeb star. Arrange a surprise meeting and you can have her in your life, forever.
- Paint her room – Do the hard work. Convince her parents or a caretaker to let you inside her room when she’s not home and paint her room all by yourself. When she returns, be seated there with hands and clothes covered with paint (evidence of your labour of love). She’ll know what’s in your heart without your saying it.
- Air balloon – You know those big air balloons being carried by choppers over the crowds during some special event, showing the name of the event, main sponsor, etc. Try having that over her house when she wakes up one morning and steps out, stating your love proposal. It will work, for sure.
How to handle rejection in love?
One of the most difficult tasks for mankind is to cope with rejection in love. But the law of nature is to keep moving forward. Life is not meant to stand still and neither is this delicate human emotion called love.
- Change is the only constant – So said Heraclitus, the Greek philosopher, thousands of years ago. This has been tested by time and has been proved to be true, always. You need to accept that ‘Change’ is the way of life and nothing stays the same. Our inability to accept this truth is the major cause of all our pain. Accept it, and you’ll be able to come out of it.
- Humor in life – What generally happens when people get rejected, is they hook on to all those sad and heart breaking songs and movies to heal their wounds. I don’t think that it works. Instead it saddens you further and takes you into a permanent depression mode. Do the opposite. Listen to comic-funny songs and watch comedy shows. Humour is the best medicine for heartache. We don’t apply hot water on burns, right? Apply the same logic here as well.
- Stepping back temporarily – You already know the details. The more you are after the person you love, the further he/she gets away from you because it makes the latter think that you are intruding into their personal space and they get itchy about it. Leave your love alone for some time. Be happy in your world. This reverse love-o-logy often gets the person thinking of you and does wonders.