Blow the horn! Beat the drum! It's not a party, until you come!"
With an invitation like this, we are sure that you would expect a mob for your party! But sometimes that may not be enough. An interesting twist to your birthday celebration would not only make a party enjoyable for the guests but for you as well. You can either choose a great theme or add some ‘never heard before' ideas to perk up the celebration. We quite understand that this might be tedious, and therefore we are sharing with you some tested ideas that would be a hit with your guests.
Ideas for Kids:
A Minion Theme Party:
A Spy Theme Party:
- Minions are quite a hit with kids these days; a party with the same theme is going to be quite funny. You can have a minion shaped cake along with cake pops and other eatables.
- The venue can be decorated in striking colours (watch the movie for more inspiration). A great way to involve other kids is to ask them to dress-up in yellow tees and dungarees!
- This one is a great theme for kids, apart from the food matching the theme; you can set up a mini treasure hunt for the kids, only if you are hosting this event outdoors.
- You can also add Secret Agent badges for the kids. The kids would enjoy this party immensely.
Ideas for Youngsters:
One Direction Theme Party:
Soccer Theme Party:
- Youngsters are quite fascinated by this rock band, and a party with the same theme is a great way to celebrate.
- The birthday invites can look like a ticket to the concert. You can also create a photo booth (look if you can have life size cut outs) or decorate a corner with the posters of the brand and other props, where they can get clicking.
- With the actual soccer season around, this theme would work wonders. You can order a soccer theme cake (that would be easy) and display your dishes after the names of the soccer stars.
- You can have a Ronaldo beef burger or a Kaka special drink. You can also have masks and a foosball table.
Ideas for Adults:
Beach Party Ideas:
Garden Party Theme:
- A great way to unwind on your birthday is to host a beach party with your close friends, if you stay away from the ocean use this day to travel with your friends!
- Carry a picnic basket with the food of your choice along with some drinks that you may need at the location. Some helium balloons and candles can act as the perfect decoration and yes, the cake of course. A simple birthday celebration sometimes can be much better than the loud jazzy ones!
- Another great way to indulge on your birthday is invite your friends and family for a garden theme party, and if the space permits it may be host it in a garden!
- Decorate the place with plenty of flowers (you can have floating flowers with candles), you can also use garden stones with tiny flowers as a centrepiece. You can serve your guests fruity sangria or coolers, crudités with dips or bruschetta and pies.