You don't need to spend a lot of money to show your love for your sweetheart. An expensive gift, without thought or consideration for someoneís needs or interests, means less than an inexpensive gift bought or made with great care. Since youíve been dating for a while now and itís time to celebrate your anniversary, take time preparing for your celebrating. The most important aspect of the anniversary gift the symbols behind your gift.
A unique anniversary gift should be presented well and thoughtful, despite a low price.
Inexpensive gifts can be very valuable to your loved one as long as it communicates the deep feelings you have for them.
Some types of gifts are presented below to jump-start your gift-giving process:
1. You can put a timeless photograph of you and your love in an inexpensive but nice looking picture frame to capture a time in which you made beautiful memories. You can even buy a type of frame that you decorate yourself, available at arts and crafts stores.
2. Make a purse out of jeans, a card out of recycled cardboard, or concoct another type of eco-friendly, unique item for your sweetie.
3. Buy a key ring to affix to their set of car keys and house keys to add a little bit of love to that often stale item.
4. Make your own jewelry or check out thrift stores, swap meets, and flea markets for funky and inexpensive pieces.
5. Purchased a scented candle in their favorite scent or a scent that reminds them of you. Every time they light the candle, they will be transported to a happy place with you.